Yo, son how elemental is this?

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am more into train culture than graffiti culture, but I still don't like sitting around talking about freights while on a date, although it has happened.

Even though we did go on a date to a freight museum once and it was really awesome.

And it's not that I think it's uncool...I just think that we have had the same conversation about graffiti so many times that there is little left to say that is new.

I mean, how many times can I talk about who first inspired me and how much I hate graffiti from San Antonio or how I think there needs to more wieners in rap paintings.

HEY!

:mad:

People who know are still catching trains of mine to this day, and I havent been in country for a year.

ya if spetzelcat is who i think he may or may not be iv caught plenty, and i dont know Bf personaly but i have seen pics. and shes definatly not a hipster.

new clothes come out, people might like something wear it. maybe a color more specificly. big deal, i dont but its tolerable if someone does as long as its modest to themselves and what they would normaly wear.

and ya, like he said.chicks are supposed to wear tight pants. and really, for that matter. chicks are supposed to be more "fasiony" that dudes so if they wanna wear somethin different go for it. i dont care. yall are built to accerize, thats what titts are. accessories and you grow em on yer own. and even implant em on yer own:)

now thats excesserizing to the fullest degree.

I guess being an emo internet thug is more admiral than not taking a charge for someone who wouldn't take a charge for you....No matter how you twist what I say around it will never change the fact that you're an internet attenion whore and your life really isn't as cool as you say it is.

Stay down.

I like how some guy who's never met me on the internet can try and gauge how cool my life is. Ask anyone who knows me son, my life is just as awesome as I portray it. Don't be sad cuz you're from the middle of nowhere and a boring ass muthafucka, who's greatest joy in life would be to lock up all your boys

UMAD.

• Like 2

I'll keep it up as long as you continue to snitch at any given opportunity haha

I'm out, gotta go do some super cool real life stuff. While I'm gone you should try fucking your neighbors horse, or whatever it is you do in Bumblefuck, USA when snitching opportunities are scarce :lol:

I guess me being from New Orleans is considered bumblefuck up there in Rhode Island. :lol: