What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know that jerk from man vs food, adam?

would you do what hes doing for a living? he probably hates himself to a degree for knowing what he does, but he does get to try out some challenges that would definitely fancy the satisfaction/tastebuds of fried restaurant food enthusiasts such as us

imagine he just completely gave the fuck up. still showed up with the camera crew & all, but just ate himself to a decent fullness; threw in the towel & said eh fuckit, before walking away shamelessly, getting booed every time

eating pickle slices

that guy basically lives his job, though. he probably does that once a week, but has to get his body ready during the rest of the time

keep in mind that you cant just give up in a majority of the challenges or people will stop watching your show. then you cant eat for money

personally, id just tell them i will commit to the show, do it a few times (no more than a season. any less, then you probably aint getting paid much) & get a single fat cheque before bounce. couldnt do it as a long term thing. i enjoy gluttony, but probably wouldnt as a career. dying into a facefull of food in front of a camera & audience would be a shitty way to go

that guy basically lives his job, though. he probably does that once a week, but has to get his body ready during the rest of the time.

i'm ok with this.

keep in mind that you cant just give up in a majority of the challenges or people will stop watching your show. then you cant eat for money.

i'm ok with this. long as it's something i actually like or am willing to try. some of the stuff he's tried hasn't appealed to me at all like raw oysters.

personally, id just tell them i will commit to the show, do it a few times (no more than a season. any less, then you probably aint getting paid much) & get a single fat cheque before bounce. couldnt do it as a long term thing. i enjoy gluttony, but probably wouldnt as a career.

idk man all those dudes on the travel channel/food network with shows like this seem pretty happy. not saying this is something i'm actively trying to do, but if the opputunity arose i'd take it and run with it. not that i consider myself a foodie like every tom dick and harry seems to be calling themself these days, but food is great as is trying new foods.

dying into a facefull of food in front of a camera & audience would be a shitty way to go.

yeah if it happens to you personally:lol:

that peroxide-dipped douchebag "triple d" probably has it the best.. gets to travel & eat a nice amount of the best local food everywhere. that shits pretty much just all advertising, but it really makes me want some fried clams with a homemade dip

yeah theres definitely high end food thats gross.. i like seafood & sushi, but am not down with paying out the ass for a bunch of icy raw oysters either. if someone was trying it & they offered me one, yeah would go for it but otherwise, pass.. not a "foodie", but not exactly picky

chilling. eating a cream cheese bun with a glass of milk

tumblr_lp2k45RKwI1qje0v1o1_400.png