What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds to me that it's just his name on the Restaurant. Which, if you attach your name to something,

you better keep an eye on it or else inferior product will make it to the customer.

I doubt the review would have been any different in CHICAGO. You wanna play in the big leagues??

Better be ready for big time criticism.

Fierie was the same doosch who was the spokesman for TGI Fridays and got filmed, drunk, completely

bad mouthing the restaurant he was getting paid big dollars to represent.

Fucking idiot. Promptly fired.

changing and about to go to bed.

thinking about how and why people are attracted to each other. it doesn't make sense to me. sure you can boil it down to "nice tits!!" if you want to, but im talking about that lasting, loving, insane attraction that doesnt make sense at all. how and why does that happen?

/nohomo and /notumblr

changing and about to go to bed.

thinking about how and why people are attracted to each other. it doesn't make sense to me. sure you can boil it down to "nice tits!!" if you want to, but im talking about that lasting, loving, insane attraction that doesnt make sense at all. how and why does that happen?

/nohomo and /notumblr

i feel like its a million little gears that have to turn just right/be properly aligned - a rare & beautiful thing

fate/destiny is not what people usually refer to it as.. its not about being locked in some universal contract you were never privy to knowing the contents of - its more of a manifestation of the roads that you yourself have walked down on, consequently having caused a lot of good or bad in your life

dont know what im trying to say at this point, but it appears youre lonely & looking for a serious relationship of sorts.. so good luck with that

watching the new workaholics. its meh so far

You know, life has been kicking me in the balls for the last 7 months and I kept telling my self, "It's

gonna get better..., fight even harder", and I did. I worked my ass of in every fucking

aspect of my life and today I kicked life back in it's nuts and got some motherfucking results.

So, what am I doing right now??

I'm actually smiling. Life is a little better today.

it appears youre lonely & looking for a serious relationship of sorts.. so good luck with that

watching the new workaholics. its meh so far

Nah just got outta something serious & trying to be an adult about it.

New city, new people, new charges.

Lotta stuff going on right now for me.

i just made a ghetto ass speaker box out of old 6.5" speakers and soem old walmart speaker cabinets. i just ordered up a new reciever for my room and i need some speakers for them. these should hold me down until the tax return comes in and i can afford a proper set up. but anything is better then these shitty logitech speakers