What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^fall asleep there & its game over.. unless youre covered in spikes like a porcupine

30+ minute shit ftw!

it was rather quick, but i just took my time with everything else. was still hungry so heated up a few slices of toast

Sitting in class listening to dribble

bring a basketball & do the same. when youre asked about wtf youre doing, just say "im a mirror of your dribble, all is one"

oontzing.. gonna reheat some of that spicy chicken again at some point

oh man.. old workplace at this shit kitchen - this deaf guy ran expo (dont know why).. & you know how they cant speak properly either? well every time he wanted us to have more slices of garlic toast ready, hed just slam the shit out of the table & scratchily scream "tOOOOaSt" & sound like something out of star wars. just tried looking for a sound clip that was even remotely close, but no go - his was extra special. i know its a horrible thing to clown on him, but he was a dick sometimes

toast tales