What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You're a snitch. There is no respect here for you.

ok then who'd i snitch on? why don't i go ahead and post some other people's photos on here pal? real fucking hard to make yet ANOTHER account on here is it? plus after looking at your sketches on here i'm pretty sure i've conduced what you write and am not chicken as fuck to make a 2 hour drive sometime in my life and cross you the fuck out. you're a herb that looks like he does a TON of painkillers. keep thinking you're making life harder for me behind your keyboard.

ok then who'd i snitch on? why don't i go ahead and post some other people's photos on here pal? real fucking hard to make yet ANOTHER account on here is it? plus after looking at your sketches on here i'm pretty sure i've conduced what you write and am not chicken as fuck to make a 2 hour drive sometime in my life and cross you the fuck out. you're a herb that looks like he does a TON of painkillers. keep thinking you're making life harder for me behind your keyboard.

More like an 18 hour flight, snitch.

You don't know the dudes I 'run' with at all. I live in Australia, not Chicago - I've never even been to Chicago. So keep hyping yourself on snitching me out, but you don't know me.

you might be able to fool the next man, but i ain't a dummy holmes. i can see how you toys are just from looking at your prodos on the internet. grow a pair and handle your shit like a man next time.

well wouldja get a load of this guy? there's no australian mods to begin with holmes. been on the oontz for 14 years now.

u so right

wat a toy this protestor is

wak

keep writing u faggot catch u on the walls

i lost like 3 mayb 10 fights in my life

• Like 1