Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pedoe

Supernatural Encounters

When i was little my mom used to tell me dead people were buried in our basement. So if i woke up i would always think i'd see one.

Just thought I would share a bit of my childhood with all you great guys on 12oz.

• Like 1

Nah. When I was a kid I'd see shadows/movements at night and would think the basement was haunted. I'd look down that dark stairwell and see the pilot light of the furnace and hear the creeking of the house. Or whenever I had sleep paralysis I'd feel a presence & hear shit. Of course in hindsight I'd say it was probably the mind playing tricks on me.

i was going to make a really long fucking story. stupid long. that no one would read. in the middle i would detail how it was a joke. no one would ever know though.

then i got high.

Never experienced being in the presence of a ghost, because GHOSTS DON'T EXIST.

/End thread.

this.

chupacabra all you have to do is believe. its like in never never land when peter first goes back. he cant see the food because its f'n imaginary and old people cant see imaginary things, but eventually he gets all fucking delusional from not eating anything that he starts to see some play-doh looking ass food. so thats all you gotta do really. deprive yourself of food for awhile and you will see ghosts,

and you will believe. oh yes, you will believe.

Nah. When I was a kid I'd see shadows/movements at night and would think the basement was haunted. I'd look down that dark stairwell and see the pilot light of the furnace and hear the creeking of the house. Or whenever I had sleep paralysis I'd feel a presence & hear shit. Of course in hindsight I'd say it was probably the mind playing tricks on me.

i still get sleep paralysis and when i was younger i always thought it was a ghost trying to kill me. that shit still scares the hell outta me.

I have too many times. It feels like what you feel like when you almost get caught painting haha. That shock/anxiety/shakey feeling.

just like god?

ding ding ding.

chupacabra all you have to do is believe. its like in never never land when peter first goes back. he cant see the food because its f'n imaginary and old people cant see imaginary things, but eventually he gets all fucking delusional from not eating anything that he starts to see some play-doh looking ass food. so thats all you gotta do really. deprive yourself of food for awhile and you will see ghosts,

and you will believe. oh yes, you will believe.

And drugs. No food and ridiculous amounts of drugs.

I have too many times. It feels like what you feel like when you get caught painting .. That shock/anxiety/shakey feeling.

you soft kid

• Like 1

i still get sleep paralysis and when i was younger i always thought it was a ghost trying to kill me. that shit still scares the hell outta me.

what is it? how common is this shit?

you soft kid

No. Probation makes me cautious. Thus resulting in me getting kind of shook at getting caught doing anything. Jail is boring as fuck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now