Supernatural Encounters

pedoe

My freinds and i were staying at his super rich dads firehouse. He had bought this old firehouse that had gone through a really bad fire, and fixed it up. Now he uses it to store his statues, because he makes all this bread from buying and selling old gargoyles and shit and selling them to even richer people. Hes a real asshole though, used to beat the shit out of my boy a lot. Anyway, we were staying in this firehouse, which is fixd up but just with like plywood steps and floors and exposed walls and ceilings. It was still pretty grimey looking. Looked like there def had been a fire there. We are upstairs on the top floor. Its like 4 am, and theres maybe 5 of us sitting on these like big ass stone chairs and some leather couches. Im rolling a blunt with my boy and we are facing the other way, towards the statues. Its dark, and the only light is from a few dim lamps and a tv the others were watching. ANd streetlights outside. Right as i am looking at a statue, i see a fucking white/grey shape just sort of quickly glide from behind a statue and go behind another statue. I got chills up my spine ,goosebumps everywhere and i was so fucking shook. I turned and my boy looked like he had just shit himself. I probably looked the same way. We told the others but they were just like yeah right whatever. Needless to say i would have brushed it off as my mind playing a trick on me, but my friend saw and felt the same shit. We smoked that blunt and talked about that shit afterwards.

This is the firehouse, in soho. The garden with the statues are all his too. The place is super fixed up now because its turned into a gallery to sell them out of , but when this took place it was still fucked up.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/Lofter1/Little%20Italy/16Prince_02b.jpg

2735439348_b2efeffcc6.jpg?v=0

344074072_fad439b56e.jpg?v=0

344074081_5bf64c39b2.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we had some land in the country when i was little... about 3 acres or so. this is the first time i believed in ghosts.

longstory short, me and my brother were out in the field trying to find something to do. we come across a pile of old floor tiles and bathroom fixtures, they were lying in a ditch in the back of the property. apparently someone dumped this stuff here years ago when my grandmother used to live on this land.

well, me and my brother are standing side by side seeing who can throw a tile at an old washing machine and get it inside the hole on the front. after missing repeatedly from about 50 feet we decided to move closer. when we started walking closer to the old washing machine, a tile flies and hits it dead center... it nearly hit me in the process...

except me and my bro were walking side by side, and the tile came from the back left of us. nobody was there. just us, in a 3 acre lot...

neither one of us threw the tile, he was next to me the whole time.

WHO THREW THE FUCKING TILE? ghosts /omg

• 2 weeks later...