Shitty siblings.........or fam in gen

Frate_Raper

man vulcan, I feel you on the stepmom bitch situation. I've tried to tell my dad numerous time that the bitch is cheating on his with a guy he's been friends with since I was like 4. Matter of fact, all my sibling, including one of the bitch's daughters has tried to tell him. UNfortunately, he's in afghanistan, and thinks that they're just friends, even though they were dating before she married my dad. Plus, she's just a raging bag of assholery. She used to give me cd's and then go tell my dad I stole them from her, tell me that I had to call her Mom if I ever wanted my dad to love me, and thought it was hilarious to force me to watch scary movies when I was like 6 and then leave me at the house alone.

Fuck that whore. My dad told me he was proud of me for never needing to move back in with him as an adult, even struggling single with kids and shit. Fuck that, I'd rather struggle on my own than deal with that whore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Vulcan that sucks. Air that hag out son!

The shit with my brother is weak, I'll get over it. I made him pay the wages of the guys, minus my wage and my dads cut and the profit for the business. The fence should have been 3650, I charged him 760, he paid 380 for my workers. So my pops and I made dick which is no big deal. I think hes a faggot and plan on telling him this. He talks soooooo much shit about our dad....hes or step dad and one hell of a good one! but he expects him to help him all he time.

He said if he had known he was paying for my guys time he wouldn't have given them water and pizza.....fucking cunt!

Tonight My brother took the only money I had which I was going to use for dinner, so him and his girlfriend could get high. I'm in a fucking rage and starving like made crazy, I'm tired of this shit. He endlessly tries to destroy my life and take everything I've ever had, including stealing from me, ruining my job, purposely trying to destroy relationships, Its the reason I left home so young and lived on the other side of the fucking country for years so I could live my life in peace.

I'm noting even going to get into my father.

families fucking suck, some people hit the jackpot. I'm not that lucky.

my step mom is a bitch not only is she cheating on my dad, shes acting like all the money he makes is hers, and he pays for her 3 kids, who are ungrateful. along with the whole money situation i had to pay for college classes with my own money because my asshole of a father didnt help out because my step mom brain washed him. my girlfriends dad gave me 100 bucks. wtf my own dad gave me nothing, my step mom "volunteers" at the elementary school my siblings go to,. this is where she cheats on my dad with a teacher there. or at least i speculate. you dont hide your emails from your "loved" one for nothing. you dont type "i cant wait to see you, horny boy" to someone who your not married too. im the step son so i get all the shit. and everyone in that house is her blood except my dad and i. so its just got that wierd vibe. i have to pay rent because i eat there food, and i dont clean enough before i go out. i have no job....so wtf

also my step brother is a complete anti-social WoW addict. dude plays non-stop 13-14 hours every day, everything is spoon fed to the kid, hes soon to drop out of highschool cuz he ditcdhes to play WoW. and i stopped buying him ciggarettes (i just turned 18) hes 17. so he gets his mom (my step-mom) to buy them for him. he was also caught smoking weed. she didnt do shit. but they found weed on me when i was 16 and i got grounded for a whole year....

yes i know EPIC FAILURE

END RANT

:lol: :lol:

You should have ran away and smoked more weed.

When I was 17 my mom would smoke with me.

Some of you cats got some fucked up familia.

I'm sure I do too, but I don't bother with most of their lives.

I stay outta the family gossip.

Wait I did hear recently my cousins husband cheated on her.

I lol'ed cause shes a bitch!!!

But that's all I heard in a while.

I feel you vulcan on the step family situation. I'm the same way, my cunt step mom spoon fed her two children that i might add are now homeless junkies, my dad didnt give two shits about them and kicked them out went they turned 20. she tried putting him on blast so I backed him up, she tried to hit me so i gave her a plate to the face... haven't been there in awhile

airing dirty laundry?

my meth addict (of 15 yrs,more on then off) robbed one of my clients at gunpoint. she came in for her appt telling me this story of how she was held up in a parking lot...she described my bro and his truck to a "t"..a few days later moms called with the news...looked at 4-20 for armed robbery..but was put in half way houses for the drug prob. never did time, and was just released of probabtion.

not fucked up anymore, but that shit dllivered a few dramamtic yrs.

more fam bs, i just let that shit go and move on...moms grams, pops, cuzins, aunts, uncles and all. i only deal with (ironically) my bro..whos 14 yr old is 7 mo preg. thats another page.

Let go..Move forward, and Yes, def break the cycle.

all my family is either dead or they dont speak to me/anyone else...the ones that are still around are either major alchoholics,case and point my grandfather who manages to drink down a fifth of canadian whiskey in one night.or their all mentally unstable,like my mother who almost never speaks...ever.my family is fucked up but hey what are you gonna do.and my father is a prick i forgot to mention that.probably the most stuck up faggot who ever lived hahaha.but he left when i was five and so i dont see him too much which to be honest is completely fine with me...he calls every 2 years or so but thats about it.oh and my grandfather(the other one) was a thief and a drug user who lived in a shack and yet somehow was able to afford a camaro.idk what thats about..they all died of cancer,like that whole side of my family died of cancer and now im worried im gonna get it becuase i hear its hereditary or whatever.fuck.but anyways about your fence.idk dude i didnt really read your post but i kinda get the jist of it from just seeing your title and im guessing he's pretty shisty character so in the future just dont lend him money or anything...

my moms side of the family rocks. my dads side is shady one of my dads cousins started one of the first internet pron sites and sold it for a couple mil hes cool. dads uncle is in prison for bringing lots of powder into the us on those freight boats. and the rest of the family is dysfunctional in general. mom side equals win

I just moved away from my mom. I couldn't wear shirts with skulls, listen to music (even on my headphones), go to the mall, the prom, generally hang out with anyone. LOL She wanted me to stay there when I go to college. I know it's my own fault but I think since she never really let me go to social gatherings I am really shy.

my mom asked me if i have ever smoked meth.

i replied "not even once" and started laughing she thought i was lying cause of laughing

My dad has never asked any questions about my drug habits besides smoking weed when I lived with him. That's probably a good thing. If I told him the truth he'd probably crawl under a rock, but none of that shit is really his fault.

My family is pretty peachy. Grew up with a single mum so it was easy to not get disciplined after the age of 12. Pretty much ran the house since then and could do whatever without a hassle.

Major LOLS at the dude that got grounded for a year. The fuck is wrong with you. Tell them to get fucked and do your own thing. It's what being a teenager is all about.

man, some of these stories are fucked up.

family is a weird thing, many of these people sound like they deserve to be petrol bombed in their houses after having all the exits nailed shut. but you never do anything, because theyre family...

Also, to the guy that got grounded, and anyone else i guess, the best way to deal with parents is to agree with everything they say and tell them theyre right. then just go ahead and do your own thing anyway. when they start bitching at you for disobeying them do the same thing. eventually they will get demoralised and give up on trying to run your life. worked for me.

My family is pretty peachy. Grew up with a single mum so it was easy to not get disciplined after the age of 12. Pretty much ran the house since then and could do whatever without a hassle.

Major LOLS at the dude that got grounded for a year. The fuck is wrong with you. Tell them to get fucked and do your own thing. It's what being a teenager is all about.

For real. I got grounded for a day when I was 10. Went to my room, and my mom came in 5 minutes later to see me half out of the fucking window. Come on dude.

• Like 1

ive never been grounded ever...but i have been beaten.belts,flyswatters,switches,wooden spoons,a stapler,a phone,a brush,had books thrown at me,a plate....basicly anything in my parents reach hahaha.and sometimes shed try to lock my in this closet thing we had where the water heater was...pretty freaky in there but i always found a way out.