NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)

exactly you said it^^ good comeback fucking square..and if i recall your the fag that cant stop talking bout me..so yeah you said it the best..lame..ill leave it at that....if your still hurt bout something or thinking bout me you can always pm me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost cried for the first time in a decade or so tonight..... but Roenick did!

"Chicago Blackhawks man, I didn't get to do that"

I'm about to strip down and jump in mah pool.

here's that video of Jeremy Roenick. i felt bad for dude and the dedication to that kid who cried 18 years ago was the shit.

congradulations to all the real chicago sports fans!!

the cheap shots at philly are pretty lame though. "philly got the aids" what are you 10?? you just won the cup and your still takin cheap shots. real classy chicago, just like the pronger poster. yall think your clever, but your really not........

its officially baseball season....lets go phillies!!!

Burish taking cheap shots at Pronger...Congratulations on being a baby, you faggot. Congrats on not contributing anything to actually winning the cup, you're essentially riley cote wearing a blackhawks sweater.

that being said, congrats to the rest of the blackhawks. They played HARD and deserve every single piece of that cup. such a weird goal to end it but fuck, i would have taken it if it was the other way. at least i'm glad i got to see my man patrick sharp hoist the hardware. it's been a long, interesting, at times frustrating and exciting season in philadelphia. I'm proud of my team and nobody can deny what they've done this year.....here's until october.

LET'S GO FLYERS

31393_531766291073_214202356_31627035_4006687_n.jpg

...my brother's pics...

Haha...Me and some oontz heads were running right behind the bus in this flick, catching pics of Kane and Toews holding up the cup, I nearly got run over by a cop on a 4 wheeler, it was frickin' surreal! One of the most insane celebrations Chicago's seen since the Jordan days, for sure.

Sluggo you either must be filthy rich or have some awesome fuckin connections.

4699425925_c5555fefc1.jpg

4700066436_02b65d7e2b.jpg

Evangelion>Ogre were you right near here when it happened?

Cop gets hit by cop on ATV at chicago blackhawks ticker tape parade

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2010/06/11/natvo.cop.hit.blackhawks.wls.html