NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)

flyers needing this intermission... these young Bhawks are still movin the puck around like the first whistle just blew.

kane is pretty fuckin dynamic. hes very dangerous. quick fucker to and has that "everytime he touches the puck something can happen" quality. hes almost like a non european ovechkin on a half valium minus the flash.

flyers needing this intermission... these young Bhawks are still movin the puck around like the first whistle just blew.

kane is pretty fuckin dynamic. hes very dangerous. quick fucker to and has that "everytime he touches the puck something can happen" quality. hes almost like a non european ovechkin on a half valium minus the flash.

hahaha city.

co-signed this.

bhawks gonna come out like a rabid dog hungry for some fat kids delicious thigh.

Cheers to all the chi town people, long time coming.

Wheres that nhl expert asma al at? Fucking Homosexual

And without me sounding like too much of a hater, let me just say philidelphia is an ugly city, with ugly, dumb people. And Im going to do my best to burn it to the ground, if for any unfortunate reason i end up driving through there ever again. I HATE YOU ALL. DIE A SLOW DEATH YES MAD WHAT

SWEET HOME MUTHA FUCKING CHI TOWN. CHEERS

Cheers to all the chi town people, long time coming.

Wheres that nhl expert asma al at? Fucking Homosexual

And without me sounding like too much of a hater, let me just say philidelphia is an ugly city, with ugly, dumb people. And Im going to do my best to burn it to the ground, if for any unfortunate reason i end up driving through there ever again. I HATE YOU ALL. DIE A SLOW DEATH YES MAD WHAT

SWEET HOME MUTHA FUCKING CHI TOWN. CHEERS

:lol: :lol: man you cant keep my name out your mouth huh fucking fag..

I almost cried for the first time in a decade or so tonight..... but Roenick did!

"Chicago Blackhawks man, I didn't get to do that"

I'm about to strip down and jump in mah pool.

• Like 1

Blackhawks victory parade set for Friday

June 9, 2010 10:44 PM | No Comments | UPDATED STORY

A rally and ticker-tape parade to celebrate the Blackhawks Stanley Cup victory will be held at 10:30 a.m. Friday.

The parade will start at the intersection of Wacker Drive and Washington Street and will proceed east to Michigan Avenue, then up Michigan to East Wacker Drive. A rally at that intersection will begin at about 11:30 a.m.

City officials will announce more details early Thursday.

Image016.jpg.05bf9b0db0458188f4466f9235c02fff.jpg

Image017.jpg.bcc9675403ac52044c41393599881e85.jpg

Abels.jpg.4a788130421ef74ae39673fc2530963b.jpg

^lol at this dude negging me for prediciting hossa would be decapitated via pronger shot

but i digress

my favorite part about the post game on CBC was when they were interviewing Toews, asking him how crazy it felt to win the stanley cup with a team that 5 years ago played the majority of there home games in front of less than 5,000 fans. but good for you chicago! good to see that scottie bowman can still scout a championship team in a suit.

fart noise.