NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
manning will get them every time.. jesus fucking christ...

He's what, 7-4 against them? Hardly everytime, but still....

As someone who has just recently gotten into football (strictly NBA fan for many years now), I have to say that game was fucking depressing. It was my brother's birthday and we watched the first 3 quarters at my parent's crib, than my Dad went to bed and we hit the bar. He ended up getting very, very drunk trying to drown his sorrows haha

i LOVE watching brady lose

Me too,unless its against Fetus Head Manning. I'd rather the smug prick that fucks models in offseason win than the smug prick that studies game film (while his dime piece wife gets rotisseried by reggie wayne and the pool boy). Pey Pey is a student of the game.....and probably a closet faggot too.

gruden just signed a 3 yr extension

i think hes the best of the three though

only room for one football nerd. if gruden signed an extension,tell jaws gtfo i thought gruden would be a good addition cuz he was an insane asshole of a coach,but now he just nerds it up with jaworski. and also,browns-ravens MNFail....stadium is almost completely fucking empty already

Archived