NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. the saints will choke in the playoffs since they have no experience

:lol:

I think you're still a little bitter about that blow out loss my Saints handed your G-Men.

As far as experience goes, All it takes is a little luck....Just look at your Giants a few years ago....Eli had about as much experience as Drew Brees does in the playoffs going into that Super Bowl.

I'm not bitter.

Giants fucked themselves in that game. I'm more bitter about the Cards loss tbh. I don't really like Cris Collinsworth but he did come up with a nice stat for the Saints game. The Giants blew 6 chances to put points on the board.

This week we have McNabb running in with Desean Jackson and everyone else. Sheesh. Not good.

The Saints are my second pick this year out of the NFC to reach the Supebowl. First isn't the Giants either. It's the Vikings.

Saints are going to need that #1 seed in the playoffs. Or hope that the Vikings get it at least. This way they have to play in domes regardless. Get them out in the weather and we'll see how high scoring the offense is.

Drew Brees is a monster though. Much like Brett Favre until the game is over it isn't out of reach.

The Giants have a win against the Panthers. Jake needs to see the bench, been saying it for 2 solid seasons now. Fox wont bench him. Maybe if he throws another six interceptions against the Cards this week. Maybe. Next couple of years dont look promising either with a hopeful rebuilding stage coming. We have two of the strongest backs in the league and we call 44 pass plays, with a QB with a completion percentage to the other team high than to his own, against a strong pass defense. And I cant count how many times I hear "False start. 79. Offense." Fuck Otah. Nail the fucking basics.

I will suck Bill Cowher's dick to get him to come to this team.

And I dont see the Saints having a challenge until December when they go to Atlanta. Playing the Falcons at home should be a good game, but Brees is going to show Matt Ryan how to throw. Then Carolina, Tampa Bay and Washington are wins unless I go to confession and God's mercy towards me is a Panther win. I dont think New England will be much of a problem either.

Giants going to Philly will be a good ass game. I hope the Panthers get blacked out and thats the game I see. Chargers will be a win. Atlanta will be a good game to watch, but hopefully in an ironic twist of fate Matt Ryan gets attacked by a pitbull before the game. Philly at home and then the Vikings are the only challenges I see for them. Glad to see Mario Manningham being that nigga that he was at Michigan and making safeties look foolish.

I dont pay much attention to the AFC besides the Steelers and Colts. And fuck the Texans. Fuck Gary Kubiak. Fuck him fuck him fuck him.

They need to draft well, with the few picks they have and get some quality on the free agent market this year.

What picks? We don't have any for the next couple years.

We better spend like crazy in the uncapped season next year, but ol' leather-snatch Ginny McCaskey isn't opening her change purse for shit.

hahahaha i tried to prop you spicy. dude is terrible. ive been saying it for years even before and during last year when people were backing deLAME. and with our bench and lack of picks we looked fucked for a long time. were gonna be the raiders or the lions quick.

I think Im obligated to go to confession tomorrow. HOW THE FUCK DID THE PANTHERS BEAT THE CARDS?

handing the ball off. except that TD play to smitty which was dope. baited him with that same quick toss earlier then burned his ass. also peppers took his IV of big ass lion king of the jungle serum. thats basically how they won, no need for confession.

although before the game started i was like theres no way we are winning this game. if we do ill be flabbergasted. color me flabbergasted.

but hey at least otah got two false starts right?

Look at their remaIning games

rams, skins, 2 games against Tampa.

dallas, pats, atl

not in that order.

could easily run the table. that's what I'm talking about

In my last post didn't I say ther are balanced and gonna go far!? Chill the fuck out haha. :lol:

C'MON MAN!

im not hating on the saints at all....they got a great squad, but its a proven fact

that they have the easiest remaining schedule..

they talked about it for about a half hour after the game last night..

there remaining opponents winning percentage is like .349 or something which is the lowest in the league

im thinking its gonna be a steelers/saints superbowl

Saints got 5 division games left and they play Dallas and New England before the seasons over...Now everybody wants to talk about how we got an easy schedule...Sure Carolina and Tampa Bay suck this year but those are our division rivals and they will play us tough regardless of how bad they are.

And Boats and Hoes I took a look at the Chargers remaining schedule, they play a lot of teams we played already or will play in the 2nd half of the season. Matter of fact I could argue that yall have the easier schedule being that we already took care of the Giants and Philadelphia. Who else do the Chargers have to play the rest of the year??? The Chiefs, Browns, Titans, Redskins??? :lol: