Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tig fucked gemma's dads nurse, then they killed her. he didn't fuck gemma.

i would have smashed her too she had some ass...

when folks have fucked on the show it is pretty clear.....i have been surprised at how much ass they show at times.

for sure tig did not penetrate the pussy, almost though....

this weeks episode was pretty weak for the most part, other than Piney getting capped, no real plot development that wasnt already there.

this should answer a few questions off the last pages, from episode summaries:

Episode- Service

.......Tig offers to get the box down for her, but accidentally knocks it to the ground. While he is on his knees to pick up the fallen boxes, Gemma makes advances towards him, which he returns. They almost have sex, but after seeing a picture of Jax and Tommy as children at the beach, Tig refuses to do anything that might hurt Gemma or her family, presumably out of loyalty to both Gemma and Clay. Later in the episode, he also reveals to Opie that it was he who killed Donna after Stahl set him up as a rat. Close to the end of "Service," he tells Clay that Gemma just needs to know her husband still wants her.

I'm wondering where they take the show after this season. if clay goes, they lose their main antagonist. i don't think jax will leave the club, but even if he stays, what do they do? he's not gonna wanna keep running guns. no one else really wants to run guns, never mind the fact that everything is clearly about to get fucked up with the IRA....but they're an MC, what else do they do? they're totally anti drug. they're all about the community so they can't run extortion on the local bakery. the russians want em dead, the mexicans are gonna be out after this season... what does that leave? i can't believe sutter would just kill it off, and no way FX doesn't want to renew it. it's the biggest show they have.

4 episodes left.

i would love to see clay go next week but its not gonna happen for a bit im assuming.

as far as clay being the main antagonist. that shouldnt be a problem. last year and first season it was Stall, then the fake Mongols mexican club now this doucher FBI guy. if clay goes there is still this fucking guy thats about to fuck everything up and obviously they gonna have to take on the cartel which could be a show killer for me cuz i cant see how they can make that even a tad believable.

i would love them to play a "zoinks" or some cartoon sound effect when Clay finds out Jax and the kids are with Tara next week when he sends the killer. what a shit fest its about to be...

from the get....gemma has been the real shot caller.

clay makes the call at the end of the episode after promising to gemma he wouldnt have tara killed....she is going to blow the shit up on him.

not sure who will kill him but most likely it would be opie on account of piney.

i thought i heard that FX already agreed to a season 5....

yep, its going to keep going

so maybe clay escapes death and it becomes a jax vs. clay thing with internal warfare of the SONS

not sure how they could keep going for another season without it becoming a huge fail...half the time im already smh

so maybe clay escapes death and it becomes a jax vs. clay thing with internal warfare of the SONS

I was thinking the same thing. Im sure if it dont happen than most of the club will turn on him (except maybe Tig) and the others will side with Jax in, like you said, a civil war of Samcro. I personally would like to see Clay get his patch taken and get booted out of the club if someone doesnt kill him, and then watch Gemma leave him for not being Samcro anymore (and for bein a dick)

More so than the Clay bs, I wanna see what happens with Juice. Always liked him and it sucks watching him get squeezed/turn half rat.