Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grd, you are from the UK right?

what do you think of Jax trying to do an american accent....he does ok I would say.

But there are times, like when he was singing in the car, or when he says things with exclamation....it just seems odd.

I am, I think his attempt at an American accent is far superior to his attempt at a Southern English accent.

Fucking horrific.

Yeah, I do hear him falter sometimes but not nearly as often as McNulty did in The Wire.

Anyone notice in the beginning part of the episode when jax n Tara were at that park n jax was throwin somethin away or some shit like that and he looks at that homeless bitch n they make eye contact...

She from last or I can't quite remember which season but jax spent the night at a cemetery n borrowed a blanket from that homeless girl for his zip up. In the morning he returns the blanket n let's her keep the zip up. She's also in a few other episodes.

Anyone catch that?

That homeless lady and picnic table guy where the hitmen. fake mexicants where cops sent to protect Jax wifey. The money was returned cuz the fail happened when neither animal chins homeless wife or picnic bench guys got to attempt the killin.

Those "hitmen" were not prOs, they had the gat pointed at Jax and wifey and clearly didnt execute, thats protection, not hitmen.

you know what was REAL tho?

La dee dah ( skips acrossed park with 2 fluffy blue plastic bags 400 feet away from wife and kids.......

dark windowless vans speeds up ( no one notices ) kidnaps wife, does a U turn.........................gets away....

good idea:idea:

SHOOT AT VAN WITH WIFE IN IT

P.S.

YOUR FAT OLD DAD WHO CANT SURVIVE WITHOUT A TUBE IN HIS NOSE AND A OXYGEN TANK HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 2 WEEKS, BUT YOU DIDNT NOTICE.

isthis-a-horse-or-sarah-jessica-parker.jpg

I am, I think his attempt at an American accent is far superior to his attempt at a Southern English accent.

Fucking horrific.

Yeah, I do hear him falter sometimes but not nearly as often as McNulty did in The Wire.

i thought that was his real accent. and i thought mcnulty was american

:spin2:

That homeless lady and picnic table guy where the hitmen. fake mexicants where cops sent to protect Jax wifey. The money was returned cuz the fail happened when neither animal chins homeless wife or picnic bench guys got to attempt the killin.

Those "hitmen" were not prOs, they had the gat pointed at Jax and wifey and clearly didnt execute, thats protection, not hitmen.

i think that is the same lady gemma gave money or advice to this season or last

She from last or I can't quite remember which season but jax spent the night at a cemetery n borrowed a blanket from that homeless girl for his zip up. In the morning he returns the blanket n let's her keep the zip up. She's also in a few other episodes.

Anyone catch that?

FACT! i said this while i was watching it but couldnt place her... awesome

Dudes in the van were ATF failing at faking a mexican kidnapping, that's why they didn't buck any shots when they had their guns pointed right at Jax's face.

Mexicans said "your VP got in the way" because the hitman was in the park and witnessed the whole thing and they were trying to play it off like they were in control of the situation.

• Like 1

This

Dudes in the van were ATF failing at faking a mexican kidnapping, that's why they didn't buck any shots when they had their guns pointed right at Jax's face.

Mexicans said "your VP got in the way" because the hitman was in the park and witnessed the whole thing and they were trying to play it off like they were in control of the situation.

Another season after this one?

That.

Manute, there's a link to the episode on the last page.

so, another possibility is that gemma had her suspicions about the hit on tara, after she found the money missing. she knew of tara's whereabouts and knew exactly where jax and tara would be, so maybe she sent the dudes to save her.

I can see that.... But on the other hand I don't think she has access to any other dudes that aren't in SOA.

I'm really curious to see how the Black cop starts helping out Juice. He is obv pretty upset with the ... mindblank.... guy in the office.