Sons of Anarchy

Shit, I'd forgotten that was him. Is there gonna be any comeback from all of that?

Also I was thinking, they aren't really gonna believe the cartel killed Piney are they? They just got delivered a bag of heads but they'd just shoot the old man and leave him in his cabin like that?

Knowing this show...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no matter who they think did it, its gonna affect bobbies vote. how any of them can be behind clay right now is beyond me.

jax is so concerned about 'taking care of his family' that he's running drugs....MOTHERFUCKER, YOUR WIFE IS A SURGEON, YALL NIGGAS AINT POOR!!!!!!! i feel dude on wanting to be the 'man' of the house an all, but chill son. its not like they been living an extravagant lifestyle, them dudes are broke every other tuesday. get out the game already. open a mechanic shop, count your wifes money an just chill. you keep 'promising' nothing will happen to your wife an kids... you got a half retarded prospect guarding them, meanwhile a cartel filled with tactical soldiers is cutting off fools heads. you gonna stop that? you damn near got merc'd in a trailer with opie a week ago by some off brand niggas, till machete came an saved you, you aint that nice dude. shit aint working out for your crew. hang it up.

yeah... i get that clubs can't have blacks, i get that technically they would have to kick him out.... OR, they could let it slide, and pretend like they just don't know because what fucking harm is it gonna do? tig murdered a members wife and didn't get booted, but juice is gonna get cut cause he's biologically part black - although not enough that no one ever noticed? get the fuck outa here with that shit. and instead of just taking that chance he thinks its somehow a better idea to snitch on them? huh what?!?! that makes absolutely zero sense. juice is smarter than that. dudes a rider, he wouldn't go bitch made that easy. bad writing.

I'm pretty sure he was straight up told. he definitely knows it was the sons who did it, wouldn't take a genius to figure out who might have been capable of it. or to insist that he be told which one of his 'brothers' did it.

tig didnt fuck gemma, she was throwing it at him, he turned it down.

from wikipedia:

"When a guilt-ridden Tig finally reveals that he accidentally killed Donna, Opie's anger comes full-circle but he manages to handle himself well, forgiving Tig and Clay for the good of the club and agreeing to join with Jax in removing the club from Clay's brutal tendencies."

• Like 1

RED TRUCK DRIVES IN. PROSPECTS OPEN FIRE, 2 FULL CLIPS....

Datsun-521-truck-rolling-front.JPG TRUCK STOPS, THROWS BAG OF HEADS. FLIPS A BITCH, DRIVES BACK TOWARD THE TWO FULL CLIPS SHOOTING AT THEM.

2944655514_7d66864f5f.jpg

my first whip was a red datsun truck

a dude did get clipped and fly out the truck...what was lolz is it was like a shot ford ranger and it seemed to be bullet proff, not even a broken window

from wikipedia:

"When a guilt-ridden Tig finally reveals that he accidentally killed Donna, Opie's anger comes full-circle but he manages to handle himself well, forgiving Tig and Clay for the good of the club and agreeing to join with Jax in removing the club from Clay's brutal tendencies."

he knew before he killed stahl. its why he wanted to do it. he blamed her for donnas death, since she set him up to look like a rat.

Ahh yeah, it clicked now, thank you. (must spread reps)

Does Jax still want Clay out or does he need him to be the big man on campus so he has his out?

i don't think any of them really know what to do right now. they're in so much shit.

i have a feeling that somehow juices deal with the cop is gonna wind up helping them out of it. black cop is gonna turn on states attorney guy cause he's gonna see what a lunatic he is and that sons really do care about charming, despite the rest of the shit they do.

Clay sucks, if he died last year i would still watch the show. i was thinking how cool it would ;) ;) be to have Unser or Piney kill clay. so now im thinking Unser or Gemma. basically anyone but jax which is probably how its gonna go. everyone gonna know it was clay so im thinking gemma and unser gonna try to cover it up. fuck

I think it will be gemma or unser too, gemma because she doesnt want anything to happen to jax and the kids, unser because he feels betrayed, and with clay out of the picture he can finaly beat gemmas cheeks without reprocussions

Propped for using the word 'bum'.

My memory ain't worth shit but the more talk of Gemma and Tig the more I'd like to see Tig off him for doing something to Gemma and then watch Tig unravel. I miss his crazy, they seem to have toned him down an awful lot.