DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me what I lied about. Otherwise that will be counted as another lie on your part.

Lies are done intentionally, so even if your backwards logic about dogs & Indians were correct, it wouldn't make the other person a "liar", but just uninformed or ignorant. Whereas you lying about your YouTube account, about being *-*-*-* & SF1, were obvious lies.

Your entire argument is a lie.

You know damned well that wolves are dogs, yet you keep pretending not to just to keep this argument going.

Same goes for Ayebee and anyone else jumping on your dick.

Everybody knows that wolves are dogs. Literally everybody.

You're a fucking troll.

Your entire argument is a lie.

You know damned well that wolves are dogs, yet you keep pretending not to just to keep this argument going.

Same goes for Ayebee and anyone else jumping on your dick.

Everybody knows that wolves are dogs. Literally everybody.

You're a fucking troll.

Look how desperate you sound. You're telling everyone what they really "think", and that no one believes what they're saying and are just arguing with you just to argue. And there's no way you can say that "literally everybody" thinks or knows something. Sounds like you're the one trolling.

seriously, you're joking right?

seriously?

asia-map.gif

notice where the generally accepted location of india is, and the generally accepted location of saudi arabia (arabs?) is. hundreds if not thousands of miles apart. please note that the classification, i.e., the species, of person from both countries is the same, however, since people from india and people from saudi arabia are fundamentally from different geographic regions entirely, they are not of the same race at all.

I love how this nigga went out of his way to try and come off smart by posting a map that shows that there are man made borders that separate India from the middle east.

This nigga really thinks he's smart, yet he's too stupid to understand that nobody's talking about man made borders and nationality.

I said that they're the same RACE, not the same nationality.

A fact that's even supported by his map that clearly shows India being in the same region of the world as the middle east.

That's like posting a map of Europe and Asia and saying that white people in eastern Russia aren't the same race as white people in England because they're technically in Asia. :dunce:

I love how this nigga went out of his way to try and come off smart by posting a map that shows that there are man made borders that separate India from the Arab countries.

This nigga reall thinks he's smart, yet he's too stupid to understand that nobody's talking about man made borders and nationality.

A fact that's even supported by his map that clearly shows India being in the same region of the world as the middle east.. :dunce:

Arabs are by definition Arabs

The majority of the Indian population is mostly Indo-Aryan

Look how desperate you sound. You're telling everyone what they really "think", and that no one believes what they're saying and are just arguing with you just to argue. And there's no way you can say that "literally everybody" thinks or knows something. Sounds like you're the one trolling.

You're one to talk about desperate.

You're so desperate to argue with me that you're pretending to think that wolves are not dogs. :lol:

You're one to talk about desperate.

You're so desperate to argue with me that you're pretending to think that wolves are not dogs. :lol:

You sound pretty desperate. Anyone that writes off their opponent as "making it all up" sounds like someone that can't face the facts & is a coward. Just like you said we all made up scientific taxonomy.

And they're the same race.

according to the dictionary race is

any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics

under that definition

Arabs are a race, Ino-Aryans are a completely separate race

UNLESS

were using a DAO-finition, which im sure you'd be willing to provide

• Like 1

I love how this nigga went out of his way to try and come off smart by posting a map that shows that there are man made borders that separate India from the middle east.

This nigga really thinks he's smart, yet he's too stupid to understand that nobody's talking about man made borders and nationality.

A fact that's even supported by his map that clearly shows India being in the same region of the world as the middle east.

That's like posting a map of Europe and Asia and saying that white people in eastern Russia aren't the same race as white people in England because they're technically in Asia. :dunce:

Race is a very complex and fluid thing. What is this race you're referring to, specifically?

Also, originally (I think) what you said was that Indians are Arabs which is a much clearer statement and wrong.

But this is probably opening a can of worms that I can't be bothered having an argument about semantics with, so I'm off to bed.

:cool:

i thought you were...? my man, race is a fucking giant term and damn, i just guessed at the biggest definition. don't get all mad and shit.

what are you trying to actually say? vague as fuck.

You sound pretty desperate. Anyone that writes off their opponent as "making it all up" sounds like someone that can't face the facts & is a coward. Just like you said we all made up scientific taxonomy.

The word "taxonomy" never even came out of my mouth. I said that you're lying about actually believing that wolves aren't dogs.

Which you are.