Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle

lord_casek

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only advise I can give on people who are on the illegal tip is; you got to know when to take a loss. If you're doing bad shit to make a living then chances are you're dealing with bad people, people who will in all probability rip you off and never pay you back. You got to be smart about how you get revenge and how you go about getting your money/goods back.

Sometimes it's not worth the hassle of starting a war to get back $200.00 and half a gram of weed. That's not being a pussy, that's just business.

The only advise I can give on people who are on the illegal tip is; you got to know when to take a loss. If you're doing bad shit to make a living then chances are you're dealing with bad people, people who will in all probability rip you off and never pay you back. You got to be smart about how you get revenge and how you go about getting your money/goods back.

Sometimes it's not worth the hassle of starting a war to get back $200.00 and half a gram of weed. That's not being a pussy, that's just business.

THIS.

As my boy Jamie says, sometimes you just gotta rub some shit in your chest

has any one mentioned get a job?

my old flatmate had a great hustle going

it was lot of work but he made awesome money doing it.

he'd go through abandoned houses from a certain era and rip strip's off the wall paper.

then copy the patterns and in his spare time after work doing the colour separations and reprinting them on new wallpaper and selling them around the markets for $70 a meter.

He'd worked in the trade so he knew what he was looking for and could find people that would on-sell his products through interior design companies.

but yeah it was a lot of work.

although when an average room requires 15 -16 meters of wallpaper he'd produced at a rough cost of 15 a meter the dollars worked out.

yeah but you're gonna make a lot more money like that in the long run than knocking a $5 spot of every bag of weed.

he was also fully employed and just used his extra $700 roughly a week after expenses to fund a lifestyle of travel and fun.

now once you get busted for slanging your little bag of weed you have issues travelling......... wallpaper aint illegal and once you reach a certain age you tend to hang out with people that own houses rather than sell weed.

Know your customer know their needs...and deliver their solutions

do you see where I'm going with this?

either way he's doing it you aren't so don't worry about how wack it sounds

sheeit when Russia gave up communism my mum made a lot of cash buying antique furnitiure in the soviet union off cash strapped people, restoring it in latvia using russian labour and selling it back at home at 40 times the price she paid. Bill Clinton paid a massive sum for two pieces in 1997 that cost my mum about $600 all up to get to the showroom.

• 4 months later...
yeah but you're gonna make a lot more money like that in the long run than knocking a $5 spot of every bag of weed.

he was also fully employed and just used his extra $700 roughly a week after expenses to fund a lifestyle of travel and fun.

now once you get busted for slanging your little bag of weed you have issues travelling......... wallpaper aint illegal and once you reach a certain age you tend to hang out with people that own houses rather than sell weed.

Know your customer know their needs...and deliver their solutions

do you see where I'm going with this?

either way he's doing it you aren't so don't worry about how wack it sounds

sheeit when Russia gave up communism my mum made a lot of cash buying antique furnitiure in the soviet union off cash strapped people, restoring it in latvia using russian labour and selling it back at home at 40 times the price she paid. Bill Clinton paid a massive sum for two pieces in 1997 that cost my mum about $600 all up to get to the showroom.

This is a damn good hustle.

Not true. Ebaying certain collectibles, art, electronics (popular), etc. are all in here.

The hustle doesn't have to be on the street.

I didn't say anything about the streets, did I? I just think that if you browse an internet forum for ideas on how to make money then you're probably too lazy to make that above aforementioned money

Not true. Ebaying certain collectibles, art, electronics (popular), etc. are all in here.

The hustle doesn't have to be on the street.

word.hustling doesnt have to have anything to do with illegal shit.it can be mowin lawns and raking leaves and shit.or it could be robbing people.it doesnt matter.get it how you live.that just means however you come about your money.if that means you find a 20 on the ground well fuck it.dont make a difference.

im rambling.whatever.go fuck yourselves,all of you.

I didn't say anything about the streets, did I? I just think that if you browse an internet forum for ideas on how to make money then you're probably too lazy to make that above aforementioned money

Agreed. I've learned that if you make your goals progressive, you can make loot.

Example: Start searching for an idea to hustle on, stumble upon good deal such

as a $1,000 pro mixer for $100, buy item, sell item, repeat with new funding, replace

original funding. If one stuck with this methodology it might end up that you're hustling $10k

finds instead of $1,000, then $100k, and so on.

raccoon-eating.jpg

outside cats...next generation in cockfighting...with ducks.

I was invited to attend a cockfight. I don't think cameras are allowed, but I will return with stories.

P.S.: Holy shit at the blades that they put on roosters. As an aside, I saw a rooster slit from one

end to the other with it's shit hanging out. Still walking around. Night of the living dead chicken.