old bitch, you just ain't cuttin' the 5-finga discount!!!

the radiologist

CHICAGO - An 86-year-old Chicagoan who's been arrested more than 60 times pleaded guilty to the latest charge against her after being accused of stealing wrinkle cream and other items from a grocery store.

090811-ella-orko-vsmall-12p_rp350x3.jpg

Ella Orko was arrested Aug. 2 after authorities say she stuffed $252 worth of items into her pants, including cosmetics, salmon, batteries and instant coffee.

Orko had been charged with felony shoplifting, but that was reduced to a misdemeanor in exchange for her guilty plea Monday.

...old broads like that free calcium shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if she was homeless, id hire her to rack paint while i waited on the other side of the hardware store parking lot

20 bucks for as many cans as she can rack (hopefully itll be somewhat close to the dollar amount of her latest attempted haul)

i imagine 20 would get her enough crack

I think you've stumbled upon a great scheme my friend..

^^^ Ha ha ha

I never would of guessed she was white

Crime+chicago+Felonies= White lady is like

2+7+8= A

A = 17

There was a woman that'd do this everyday at the grocery store where I had my first job. She was equally as disgusting and so I never approached her to get her to stop.

She had used 50 some odd aliases also. And yesterday in court, when the judge was trying to talk to her, she kept saying she couldn't hear him. He got off the bench and told her to her face. She got credit for time served. Getting caught however many times she did isn't really that bad when you do the math. Once a year or so..