Whats going on in the music scene lately?!?!

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The moshpits at metal shows are just a bunch of metal heads jumping around punching eachother.

I love it how hardcore dudes litterally steal the pit from metal heads at Slayer shows.

Long haired faggots try that jumping around punching niggas bullshit and get swarmed on and beat the fuck up.

Then all the other longhaired metal fags steer clear of the pit.

At a fucking Slayer show LOL!

Or at least that's how it was in the 90's.

I can't imagine any of these tightpants Twinkie motherfuckers evicting anybody from anything.

SLAYER FTW, I wouldn't get in a mosh pit at a Slayer without a Broken Bottle.

:cool:

Yo, you niggas outta see GG Allin, dudes a beast he would get high on heroin get naked shit on stage rub it all over himself and then commence to whipping nerds in the audience asses, all while singing his songs.

Here he is getting suckerpuched while singing.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/7/GG-Allin-gets-suckerpunched-543467.html

But yo, on another tip, my dude tells me the other day, Rap Concerts have mosh pits.

I :lol: :lol: :lol: For like 30 minutes, I can't understand who would start a mosh pit to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpN0Mpsznfc

But yo, on another tip, my dude tells me the other day, Rap Concerts have mosh pits. I For like 30 minutes, I can't understand who would start a mosh pit to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpN0Mpsznfc

I don't know about ^that shit^ nigga but I got snuck into a old MOP show shit was crazy(Not GG crazy but shit popped off)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNd8BVHJPo

maybe not the best mosh example but whatever...

yea

i mean, now that i think about what went down what she did was fucked up. and i dont care. im just going to try to get with her mom while shes in new york with her dad, shouldnt be too hard seeing as her moms an alcoholic...

back when i would go to a concert there atleast 3 times a week they started getting alot more strict, they started attempting to enforce no smoking, no re-entry for minors and they would also charge minors like 5 bucks more for no reason. the sign would say minors pay 12 but theyd ask for 18 or some bullshit like that. thats mainly why i quit going there.

and 12-20 bucks is normal price to pay for a ticket if your a minor there, unless its a local band that isnt big (like ASG and He is Legend) the bands that were playing that night came from texas, ohio and some other state. and not all of that money goes to the band either, it goes to paint over the shitty tags in the bathroom and to patch the holes in the wall.

i think we need to start a team DAOC..

Slayer pits are average except for the Nazis, they kind of mess up the rotation. The gnarliest, bloodiest, most fucked up pit I ever saw hands down was Madball, which was like a cross between the Gong Show and football hooligan firm warfare. Dystopia shows were always intense but on a smaller scale.

acer, if Lightning Bolt ever plays near you definitely make it a point to go check them out.

How bout cause slayer pits are full of 40+ year old long hairs rockin the same ugly floppy high top cons that they were embarressing themselves with in '89.

Most death metal fans are pussys anyways.

Loners that wanna hear about reigning blood and baby intestine dentle floss.

By NO MEANS do I only listen to one specific genre, and I got love/respect for any and all music that's done PROPERLY with feel but I cannot sit through an entire Dmetal record without grinding my teeth and literally getting a headache.

il keep my eyes peeled. how big are they?

How big are they? They're two pretty skinny white guys...they have a site-

http://laserbeast.com/info.html

Here's a short clip of what to expect-

I'm sure someone is going to say this is some hipster bullshit, but imagine this sustained for about 90 minutes...and afterwards people fighting and catching tags all up and down the street and punching holes in the walls of the venue.

28mfjbl.jpg

I'm in that pic somewhere....click it to get a better idea of what they sound like.

I went to a hardcore show tonight, it was the first one I had been to in a long time. It was at a venue I had not been to in almost a year. some of the bands playing were We came as romans, carry the wounded and like 3 others. I bring a date, because apparently shes heard of one of the bands and wanted to go.

So I walk in, and immediately I noticed something was not quite right. there were alot of kids, and alot of parents. there were alot of jesus shirts.

Now this struck me as odd because the last time i had been to that venue i left with beer all over me and a couple of glass shards in my arm from a miller high life bottle.

The band started to play, sounded pretty good and i figured a mosh would start soon. and it did. sorta. these kids were spinning around like fucking helicopters and kicking all over the place and pulling front flips and all kinds of insane crap. so these 5 kids basically took up the entire floor and forced everyone against the wall.

and THEN one of these fuckers was doing his spin around like your on fire and the floor is also made of lava bullshit and smacks my date across the face by accident. well that set me off, i hit the kid in the jaw and caught him off balance i guess cus he fell so i got down and started punching him, then the band stops playing as the bouncers broke us up and starts talking about how "people like me" need to stay home and stay away from "law abiding christians"

so they throw me out, they dont call the cops because i hadnt been a problem with them in the past blah blah blah. while im sitting outside waiting for my ride, one of the fuckers from the band comes up to me and starts trying to talk to me about how i need to let jesus into my heart and all this bullshit.

what im amazed at is how the fuck did this happen??? what happened to NORMAL mosh pits and what happened to church staying at church??

why did all you tight pants wearing, vans slipon steppin parent bringing bitches have to come ruin everything??

i think the real question is why youd put yourself into a position where youre listening to a christian hardcore fag band with a bunch of other christians

jus sayin