Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
R@ndomH3ro

The BMX Thread

Here's my custom build. It was a Midschool Haro Group 1 ci, 1995 Model. It has been lying around in the shed since I was a kid. I decided to go with a racing theme as it was originally a mid level light weight racing bike and I decided to do a PK Ripper orange and white colour theme because they just pop so much! It was my first build and a lot of the parts I'm not 100% happy with mostly due to the oranges not matching perfect and I wish I found a better sticker kit. By far the best part on this bike are the Fusion 3 piece cranks, I scored them from a small local bikeshop. The guy had them tucked away and probably thought he would never sell them. They still had the original mid 90's price tag on them, $330 AUD!! I knocked him down to half price. I was going to just hang it on my wall and let it collect dust, but fuck it! I ride it to the shops every now and then...805663982_HARO201_zpsvbeqj7yr.thumb.jpg.fed4294ec10081738d93dd456b8ab28e.jpg

1025346512_HARO202_zps16zrf4ta.thumb.jpg.8e66794ce836b5100b4c0ed4f256efed.jpg

• Like 2

Nice build. I did a replica freestyle for my wife -

18936852149_b753c134c3_c55f201b17e_blowup.thumb.jpg.571cf40bee32eefc8f85c7603e03ad79.jpg

If you're free on Saturday, head down to the Pumphouse at Darling Harbour at 11am for the Christmas City ride.

• Like 1

Nice build. I did a replica freestyle for my wife -

[ATTACH=full]216130[/ATTACH]

If you're free on Saturday, head down to the Pumphouse at Darling Harbour at 11am for the Christmas City ride.

Yo, that's so similar ;) Nice one, the fluro green is nice indeed. I would like to get the original fluro yellow group 1zi* they brought out in 94. I think I will get another set of wheels for my build. Orange anodized high quality racing rims (spoked) Will change the appearance so much.

Mine was in a weird transition period - 1inch thread-less and V-brakes (no canti tab).

Like I said get down to the Pumphouse on Saturday for the city ride.

• Like 1

Bump.

@Brickoshow many rides you have now and how do you store em all?

Built up. Mid-school harp Revo with twin top tubes recently. Kept it yellow and didn't put too much effort into sourcing parts as it's to be ridden not hung on a wall. 

Will get pics next I'm in the garage. 

What happened to @R@ndomH3ro??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now