PET PEEVES!!!

TootsieRoller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting hit up in public places... banks, work.. etc... stupid ass tagbangers.

people who drive wack as cars, and talk about them like they're the shit. foo you drive a dented up stock crx.

spot jockers...

people who ask me why I do what I do. Like P.O.S says. What the fuck do you do..........

aesop rock, and slug on MTV..........

My cat thinking she is in heat and needs to howl nonstop for days on end, when she is fixed and will never get any action so she should just accept it and shut the hell up.

The cat here does that, but it's a male...he does this loud grunting/groaning meow to the other (female) cat then pounces on her and bites the back of her neck. And they're both fixed. Sometimes he rattles the shit out of the screen door while making that weird sound...it's like he's in jail and wants to get laid.

My crappy landlords that have had scaffolding up outside our living room window for 7 months now, but aren't actually doing any work out there.

Or when they just hang out a lot and say things like "Gee, that's a lot of beer bottles" or "would it be all right if we ________________?" Sure, it's your fucking house...just don't do it at 7 am on a Sunday.

When you are rok'n a dope production & that 1 idiot throws it all off by throw'n a million shout outs

hoodratts that always say "put my name up" and won't leave til you do it

when tha neighborhood gangbangers bug you to put up their set, when AGAIN you rok'n a decent prodo. U know if you don't they either diss your shit, or they will threaten to whoop your azz there on tha spot

The next time someone talks shit about punk/hipster/whatever graffiti writers I'm going to repost the above as a rebuttal.

If I'm in someone else's hood and they ask me to hit them up, I fucking hit them up. Big deal. If the locals diss my shit, it's their hood. Big deal. Why would I bother "rok'n a decent prodo" in the hood? It's going to get fucked up with stupid gang shit and no one's going to call you to fix it...they'll just put buff marks in your piece.

People that do huge roll calls...that's a toy move, why are you down with toys again? Oh right.

when people can't control their kids

even if im at a kid friendly spot like Red Robin, there is NO reason for your kid to touch the back of my head while im chillin in my booth. it is fun telling people to get a hold on their goddamn crumb munchers, people get mmmmaaaaaaaaaddddddd.

----

when people dont look me in the eye when i meet them

-stuff being left on my couch, ie; clothes, purses, cell phones, anything. fucking bugs the shit out of me.

-people who ask 'are you serious?' when i ask for their i.d. at work.

-drunk fat girls.

-cocained up non-important conversations, that are made very important by drug use.

-NON CRISPY BACON.

-fat people walking into or out of mcdonalds.

when on the phone and the person im talking to strikes a convo with someone around them.

^ YES!

Feel free to add:

- When Im on the phone and someone starts talking to me...Seriously?? You cant see the fucking phone in my hand??

-Someone said it a few posts back but people who take a fucking year to respond to a simple yes/no text message.

- People asking to borrow my cell phone...irks the shit out of me.

-When I see my train coming and the motherfucker is running express and I have to wait for the next one.

- When someone who speaks Spanish is trying to talk to me in English and I start to talk to them in Spanish but they are STILL butchering words in english and having a hard ass time communicating...Like "Dickhead, I speak your native tounge...stop tryna floss like you know how to speak Engrish"

Pet peeves...I has em

At my word when someone comes into my work ill say "Hey, how are you today?" they will glance quickly don't say anything and act like they didn't fuckin' hear me and keep walking its so rude.. I always go "I'M GOOD ALSO THANKS FOR ASKING SIR/MAM" like i was responding to them so they feel like faggots...seriously cant stand it...:mad:

back to back ramped slow-mo in skatevideos. nobody wants filler.

fat chicks with small tits

shit, fat chicks

when you ask someone what time it is and they tell you to look at a clock

people who talk shit about criminals. they're easy targets, hate one someone everyone else isnt.

when white girls go missing or die.