PET PEEVES!!!

TootsieRoller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls who attempt to play games, then get mad when you don't play along. Like she says she'll call you, and doesn't call text email or whatever, so you figure she's not into you much or whatever and you call the next girl, and like a week or two later, she finally calls you kinda upset like "why didn't you call me?" Too late bitch, if I wanted to play games I'd get an Xbox or something.

People who eat really loud and you try to get away from them and relax, then they follow you still smacking their lips, so you ask them to close their mouth or GTF away from you. Then they get all but hurt and pretend like you are the rude one, even though they sound like a fucking bulldog/monkey/pig when they eat. Like you should just pretend you were used to that annoying ass sound because you were somehow raised by German Sheppards.

When it's lunch time and you and your coworkers are going to lunch as a group, but there's always that one dicksnot that keeps doing whatever they are doing, like "hold on guys just let me finish this" as if 5 dudes standing around wasting their lunch break waiting on their dumb ass is less important than say, them, just finishing up their unimportant little task after lunch.

ive showered and washed my hands several times today.......

my hand is still covered in sunrise red rusto and still smells of the vagina i fingered this morning..... i know get some gojo, but the faint smell of vagina is kiling me

Damn dude, if that shit still smells after washing several times and a shower, you might want to stay away from that shit.

-the ghetto ass dudes in front of the cornerstore that always want me to 'do a trick' on my skateboard when i roll by.

-people that wanna tell me how to 'raise' my 4 year old dog like he's still a puppy.

-people walking by a restaurant and stare at my food or me eating my food through the window.

-drunk dudes who think i'm there buddy just cause i'm standing at the door at my bar.

-sake bombs, and the people who bang on the tables when they take them.

-when folks get mad at me for using the street on my skateboard and honk like i won't smash their window in. thats all for now.

Suburban and country ass tourist's in general:

Think driving in Manhattan (slow) is a good idea, get offended instead of speeding up when honked at.

Walking down the sidewalk 3 or 4 wide, wondering why their catching "accidental" elbows from people trying to pass their lard asses.

Standing around in groups where they shouldn't be, blocking busy areas like subway steps, turnstiles, looking stupid, wondering why their getting the stink eye.

Not moving out of the way when the train pulls up or the elevator doors open so people can get out, somehow they think it's faster to block the doorway while waiting to enter.

Acting like a subway bench is like shelf to set their bags of I <3 NY shirts and fake shit from Canal street on next to them even when it's getting crowded.

Trying to blend in a little but they are wearing fucked up year old sneakers with mad shit stains on them and grass stains from cutting their lawns.

Encouraging junkies that are clearly high as fuck already to bother more people by giving them change.

slow internet connections

when people i know or people i see take out their gauges and put their finger in the hole it has created

people with no sense of humor

when i'm jamming with my freinds and i get a phone call from work but they continue to play stupid little riffs anyway

i also agree with mercer on the out of towners feeling bad for crackheads and giving them money when they walk from car to car on the subway being pathetic assholes

l_00c0a54c94a3d846c7cb9090a3b86c0e.jpg.1590fdfea44e045780db67035ade75b3.jpg

l_a1b7fa5450470b27dfa8833d10f6cc30.jpg.edfed1f8b4314b5c2a3a38e4d713c6dc.jpg

people who are late for business type meetings, especially if theres money in it for them..just disrespectful..

guys that wear their pants so low that you see their ass crack! Get a belt! And when they walk, looks like they got a diaper on cuz they walk with their legs wide...have some style

people who say they will do something but then dont do it....dont waste my time if you are going to Flake on me..i do not give second chances

• 6 months later...
Suburban and country ass tourist's in general:

Think driving in Manhattan (slow) is a good idea, get offended instead of speeding up when honked at.

Walking down the sidewalk 3 or 4 wide, wondering why their catching "accidental" elbows from people trying to pass their lard asses.

Standing around in groups where they shouldn't be, blocking busy areas like subway steps, turnstiles, looking stupid, wondering why their getting the stink eye.

Not moving out of the way when the train pulls up or the elevator doors open so people can get out, somehow they think it's faster to block the doorway while waiting to enter.

Acting like a subway bench is like shelf to set their bags of I <3 NY shirts and fake shit from Canal street on next to them even when it's getting crowded.

Trying to blend in a little but they are wearing fucked up year old sneakers with mad shit stains on them and grass stains from cutting their lawns.

Encouraging junkies that are clearly high as fuck already to bother more people by giving them change.

All of this. I think some of this can be said for most large cities.

Living in Chicago this shit happened all the time, its horrible.

Also, I hate when I tell someone I'm going to pick them up at a certain time, or meet them somewhere (with ample time for them to be ready and be on time) and I end up waiting on them for longer than necessary. Be on fucking time!