Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
absolute.despair

I Hate That Levis Add Up There^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its fucking annoying and always opens up and gets in my way and shit. The next pair of jeans I buy will definitely not be their product due to their pain in the ass marketing.

i think 12oz wants us to wear nike and levis. get a hat from pharnell morris, drive a toyota and buy an apple computer.

• Like 1

stop complaining or we're going to have videos with audio automatically playing in our threads again, you faggots. God forbid you mouse over it and it expands, then you have to take half a second to move your mouse off of it to click on something.

stop complaining or we're going to have videos with audio automatically playing in our threads again, you faggots. God forbid you mouse over it and it expands, then you have to take half a second to move your mouse off of it to click on something.

im not complaining Im simply pointing out my hatred and my decision to not support them.

Maybe Im a ratard thats why it keeps happening and yes it is easy to just click on it but having to go back to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again is straight stupid.

No more annoying than starting a thread about hating it.

i think 12oz wants us to wear nike and levis. get a hat from pharnell morris, drive a toyota and buy an apple computer.

you just described most of these tpwf's on here

haha we hate everything on this board

nike

apple

converse

dr. pepper

levi's

• Like 1

i think 12oz wants us to wear converse and levis. get a hat from pharnell morris, drive a toyota and buy an apple computer.

*fixed

dao3copy.jpg

the ads are tolerable... when a website starts lookin and sounding like a 15 year old black chick's myspace is when it gets to be a problem

this just makes it better.

quoting one of my posts three times in a row while taking a word away from it each time then typing haha after it makes no sense to me why it was such a serious internet burn.

I'll take y'alls word for it and accept it, maybe Im just to old for this internet shit.;)

i appreciate your assistance

thats how the fat bearded dude says it in the hangover. Ra-Tard

i said that after but it kept going so i just figured it was something else

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now