Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twinky the kid

FUCK YOU PALM

you guys seen the new palmpre commercial?

they used m83's lower your eyelids to die with the sun for their shitty commercial which made now sense.

what the fuck, way to ruin a dope song.

here it is.

douches.

palm-pre-qwerty.jpg

I just bought a Pre a few days ago. It's great. Does everything an iPhone does but cheaper. And the plan is half the cost of the iPhones. iPhone no doubt has way more apps, but the Palm Pre is just starting out. All the apps I need so far, I have.

I like your use of the adjective "dope".

LOL must be an Australian language barrier thing because he used dope just how I normally hear it.

I remember Mauler thought Mero was insulting someone by saying "dead ass". :lol:

Well, I don't let commercials ruin songs for me but... I did hear this one joint...

Drunk I liked it but I dunno if it was just the beer plus remembering my former glory but... can y'all advise about this band using the 'Straight to Hell Boys' Clash sample and the seemingly hot britishy chick rhyming over the top. Pretty sure I heard about half the album and I didn't mind it too much, but my question:

Did I hear something I should hear again or did booze and musical idiots give me the melvin?

Oh wait... I'm sorry, was this your thread...

My bad

(maybe if people just used a short answer format in reference to my question, and by short answer I only mean shorter than this confusingly convoluted run-on sentence...)

LOL must be an Australian language barrier thing because he used dope just how I normally hear it.

I remember Mauler thought Mero was insulting someone by saying "dead ass". :lol:

I did? I can't remember but either way how can 'dead ass' not be an insult? Either way that is funny as shit if it isn't.

saying dead ass is like saying extemely serious, not joking, sincere etc.

nigga #1: some nigga just got smoked down the block

nigga #2: stop playin

nigga#1; im dead ass man

I just bought a Pre a few days ago. It's great. Does everything an iPhone does but cheaper. And the plan is half the cost of the iPhones. iPhone no doubt has way more apps, but the Palm Pre is just starting out. All the apps I need so far, I have.

Ditto. This phone has been kicking ass so far, except for battery life.

Not what I thought this thread would be about, especially w/ who started it, but I guess then it would have been fuck you hairy palm.

Song was decent a year ago. m83 is just hipster techno.

I hate how songs aren't 'good' if they are older than six months.

People are so fucking stupid.

I hate how songs aren't 'good' if they are older than six months.

People are so fucking stupid.

what im sayin.

billy idol's "eyes without a face" is still a panty dropper.

not the kind of panties you want dropped, but the point remains.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now