Holy Ark Announcement Due on Friday

lord_casek

Well it was something that came as a shock to me when I saw the thread last night. I wasnt even going to make a post but eventually I just said screw it. I said what I said about the whole death deal, but I wasnt content. I still questioned it..like how shocking to the world would it be if some dude walked up and touched it then bam! to the floor dead. There would be a mass change in religious belief all over the world. It would really change how the entire world thinks about GOD etc. So I did my own research and also spoke with my father who is a very deeply religious man and is extremely humble and wise. So I knew if I came to my own conclusions and then spoke with him he would give the right answers to finally gain understanding.

So after all that I feel the pieces I put together are understandable with the religious belief.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ark was hidden under the Temple Mount after the destruction of the first Temple. It's one of the reasons that the Arabs are digging under the mountain. It's not in Ethiopia.

Oh and cacash, the Jews got the gold from the Egyptians when they left as G-d promised. The Ark was made of wood and some parts are gold plated. Some other parts are made completely of solid gold. The Menorah (candelabra) however was made of solid, pure gold. It too is hidden under the Temple Mount.

There was also a battle Ark, and as far as I know there is no mention of what happened to it. so...who knows....

The Ark was hidden under the Temple Mount after the destruction of the first Temple. It's one of the reasons that the Arabs are digging under the mountain. It's not in Ethiopia.

Oh and cacash, the Jews got the gold from the Egyptians when they left as G-d promised. The Ark was made of wood and some parts are gold plated. Some other parts are made completely of solid gold. The Menorah (candelabra) however was made of solid, pure gold. It too is hidden under the Temple Mount.

There was also a battle Ark, and as far as I know there is no mention of what happened to it. so...who knows....

what you mentioned about the temple mount, this is coming from jewish faith, right?

didn't a bunch of jews go down into africa thus creating the black jews who say they have the ark?

what you mentioned about the temple mount, this is coming from jewish faith, right?

didn't a bunch of jews go down into africa thus creating the black jews who say they have the ark?

Yeah, but don't these people claim to follow the bible? I mean if they don't whatever, but if they do then they should believe that Yoshiyahu told the Levites to hide the Ark as brought down in Divray HaYamim (Chronicles):

And he told the Levites who were granted understanding above all of Israel and who were consecrated unto G-d; 'Place the holy ark in the chamber built by Solomon, son of David, King of Israel. You will no [longer] carry it upon your shoulders. Now, go and serve G-d, your L-rd....' "

The chamber was built by Solomon with the foreknowledge that the Temple was to be destroyed.

The Black Jews you are referring to are the Ethiopian Jews (Beta Yisroel). They believe they are descended from the tribe of Dan. The Kebra Nagast, which is often attributed to them, is the text that mentions Queen Sheba's son taking the Ark down to Ethiopia, but even most of the Beta Yisroel believe the Kebra Nagast to be made up.

• Like 1

i'm reading all of this and hear this in the back of my mind:

Genesis chapter eleven verse ten

Explains the geneology of Chem

Chem was a black man, in Africa

If you repeat this fact they can't laugh at ya

Genesis fourteen verse thirteen

Abraham steps on the scene

Being a descendent of Chem which is a fact

Means, Abraham too was black

Abraham born in the city of a black man

Called Nimrod grandson of Kam

Kam had four sons, one was named Canaan

Here, let me do some explaining

Abraham was the father of Isaac

Isaac was the father of Jacob

Jacob had twelve sons, for real

And these, were the children of Isreal

According to Genesis chapter ten

Egyptains descended from {Hahm,Kam}

Six hundred years later, my brother, read up

Moses was born in Egypt

In this era black Egyptians weren't right

They enslaved black Isrealites

Moses had to be of the black race

Because he spent fourty years in Pharoah's place

He passed as the Pharoah's grandson

So he had to look just like him

Yes my brothers and sisters take this here song

Yo, correct the wrong

The information we get today is just wack

But ask yourself, why is that?

Ethiopia: Reports on Ark of the Covenant incorrect - EF

Published 06/29/2009 - 5:58 a.m. GMT According to the website Ethiopia First (EF), false rumors and "putting words into the mouth" of Ethiopian Orthodox Patriarch Paulos have resulted in confusion around the net regarding the Patriarch's comments on the Ark of the Covenant.

Statement by Ethiopia First (EF)

"The purpose of His Holiness' trip was two-fold. First, as President of the World Council of Churches as well as Head of the most ancient church in Africa, he was invited to take part in the G8 Faith Group alongside world religious leaders which included Pope Benedict XVI in Rome from the 16th-17th June 2009.

Secondly, Patriarch Paulos was in Rome to officially open the "Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Week" in Rome on June 17th 2009. At none of these forums did the Holy Father say that EOTC will put on display the the Ark of Covenant. The Patriarch did, however, made repeated references about EOTC's fervent desire to build a state of the art museum "close to the abode of the Ark of Covenant" and solicited funds from Ethiopians and friends of Ethiopia. And this is nothing new as the Holy Father, himself, had launched an International Appeal when he invited foreign Ambassadors to a meeting in September 2008 at his Patriarchate. This is quite understandable because the high cost of building a modern museum was deemed beyond the means of EOTC.

Most surprisingly, therefore, contrary to WorldNet's reportage, Patriarch Paulos - who already is in Addis Ababa - is not going "to make an announcement on Friday June 26th at the Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome." Nor is the slated state of the art museum going to be funded by The Acosta Foundation. My source added that the Patriarch is greatly saddened by the fact that he has been the victim of pure speculation on the part of irresponsible journalists. It is well worth noting, here, that Patriarch Paulos or any future Patriarch of Ethiopia does not have the spiritual or temporal powers to order the display to the public of the original Ark of Covenant. The centuries old fiat to maintain and protect the Ark of the Covenant away from the gaze of the public remains as done and dusted a matter under H.H.Paulos I, Patriarch of Ethiopia, as it had always been the case.

....money hungry bitchez....

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Ethiopia: Reports on Ark of the Covenant incorrect - EF

Published 06/29/2009 - 5:58 a.m. GMT According to the website Ethiopia First (EF), false rumors and "putting words into the mouth" of Ethiopian Orthodox Patriarch Paulos have resulted in confusion around the net regarding the Patriarch's comments on the Ark of the Covenant.

Statement by Ethiopia First (EF)

"The purpose of His Holiness' trip was two-fold. First, as President of the World Council of Churches as well as Head of the most ancient church in Africa, he was invited to take part in the G8 Faith Group alongside world religious leaders which included Pope Benedict XVI in Rome from the 16th-17th June 2009.

Secondly, Patriarch Paulos was in Rome to officially open the "Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Week" in Rome on Junte 17th 2009. At none of these forums did the Holy Father say that EOTC will put on display the the Ark of Covenant. The Patriarch did, however, made repeated references about EOTC's fervent desire to build a state of the art museum "close to the abode of the Ark of Covenant" and solicited funds from Ethiopians and friends of Ethiopia. And this is nothing new as the Holy Father, himself, had launched an International Appeal when he invited foreign Ambassadors to a meeting in September 2008 at his Patriarchate. This is quite understandable because the high cost of building a modern museum was deemed beyond the means of EOTC.

Most surprisingly, therefore, contrary to WorldNet's reportage, Patriarch Paulos - who already is in Addis Ababa - is not going "to make an announcement on Friday June 26th at the Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome." Nor is the slated state of the art museum going to be funded by The Acosta Foundation. My source added that the Patriarch is greatly saddened by the fact that he has been the victim of pure speculation on the part of irresponsible journalists. It is well worth noting, here, that Patriarch Paulos or any future Patriarch of Ethiopia does not have the spiritual or temporal powers to order the display to the public of the original Ark of Covenant. The centuries old fiat to maintain and protect the Ark of the Covenant away from the gaze of the public remains as done and dusted a matter under H.H.Paulos I, Patriarch of Ethiopia, as it had always been the case.

....money hungry bitchez....

cite your sources.

any writing with blatant grammar errors are suspect. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure EOTC is as money hungry as the rest of them.

did make would be proper.

however made as well.

regardless, both reports are bullshit IMO; trying to appeal to the masses.

Armand: while watching a show on the history channel a while back they said if the "ark" is in any type of danger the population of the town in which it is in comes to protect it

im guessing by any means necessary

hmm im guessing it will have to be an assassins creed type deal to get in there then..fuckin faith blinded Ethiopians.

Why the fuck do some people spell God like G-d?

That shit's fucking corny.

Why the fuck do some people spell God like G-d?

That shit's fucking corny.

http://www.jewfaq.org/name.htm

Writing the Name of God

Jews do not casually write any Name of God. This practice does not come from the commandment not to take the Lord's Name in vain, as many suppose. In Jewish thought, that commandment refers solely to oath-taking, and is a prohibition against swearing by God's Name falsely or frivolously (the word normally translated as "in vain" literally means "for falsehood").

Judaism does not prohibit writing the Name of God per se; it prohibits only erasing or defacing a Name of God. However, observant Jews avoid writing any Name of God casually because of the risk that the written Name might later be defaced, obliterated or destroyed accidentally or by one who does not know better.

• Like 1

G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D G-D

:rolleyes:

Guest Ginger Bread Man
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!

Gingerbread fag negapropped me for this! :lol:

your motherfucking mother is a fag. dont come at me with your ignorant fucking bullshit you trick bitch. i will bitch slap you like my son pussy. fall back or next time im in your area ill have a holler at your tight pant wearing ass...

your motherfucking mother is a fag. dont come at me with your ignorant fucking bullshit you trick bitch. i will bitch slap you like my son pussy. fall back or next time im in your area ill have a holler at your tight pant wearing ass...

dont slap your son ...god dislikes it...and it will most probably play a big part in the reason why he will go on a murderous rampage in 20 years and kill 15 students 7 teachers and 4 state police.