Holy Ark Announcement Due on Friday

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhh technically from a religious standpoint....the "real arch" is still on this earth somewhere but would never, being the arch of the true god, be released as a spectacle. For it would become nothing more than a worshiped icon, which in the bible such worshiped icons were wrong thus being if it were real kinda a contradiction. On top of all that is that if any unholy were to touch it they surely would die.. Im gonna say this is a fake.. Im religious so that is where I get my response.

ehhh technically from a religious standpoint....the "real arch" is still on this earth somewhere but would never, being the arch of the true god, be released as a spectacle. For it would become nothing more than a worshiped icon, which in the bible such worshiped icons were wrong thus being if it were real kinda a contradiction. On top of all that is that if any unholy were to touch it they surely would die.. Im gonna say this is a fake.. Im religious so that is where I get my response.

this is the real lost arch

327403-mcdonalds_super.gif

but i know you really meant ark.

Dont you supposedly die if you touch it ? And go blind if you look at it for too long or something? I heard one of the guys, or most of them that watch over it have all gone blind.

Well I did some more research and want to correct my first statement and also correct myself since i spelled ark wrong hahaha. Back then the ark or the covenant was used for true worship and the most holy were the only ones allowed to touch/open it to read the scrolls etc. If anyone besides the most holy were to touch it they surely would die...and did by what the bible states. Why did they die? because the ark was used for true worship it and was made by and how god wanted it to be made, also it possessed gods holy spirit and power. So understandably if you were not the most holy... yeah zap son you dead!

Today though believably it has changed. Since the new covenant through Jesus and his sacrifice was made. So technically with the covenant changing and the ark no longer needed for true worship then in all reality there is no part of gods power left in it. And hence if you were to touch it you would not die.

I mean we will see and really who is to say it is the "real ark." Either way I still dont like the whole deal because of it becoming an Icon to worship.

i mean no offense to your beliefs, but that fact the story changed the story about dying makes me always wanna call bullshit on shit like that, cause the stories always change and its always when someone is wanting to proove its bullshit.

cause i was just gonna say, i'd willingly touch the thing and risk death to proove that aint true, and then i read your post that they say it no longer holds that power.

• Like 1