Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

Holy Ark Announcement Due on Friday

My grandma would like this story ( not me) kinda pointless to see some recreated rocks

My grandma would like this story ( not me) kinda pointless to see some recreated rocks

historically significant. i like relics of the past. like your granny.

yeah, definitely interesting stuff. tomorrow at 8AM, my ears will be open. it's pretty awesome actually.

historically significant. i like relics of the past. like your granny.

Damn, he straight up called your granny a relic and you ain't do shit!!!

Damn, he straight up called your granny a relic and you ain't do shit!!!

he'll respond....right after he gets done changing a "depends".

ehhh technically from a religious standpoint....the "real arch" is still on this earth somewhere but would never, being the arch of the true god, be released as a spectacle. For it would become nothing more than a worshiped icon, which in the bible such worshiped icons were wrong thus being if it were real kinda a contradiction. On top of all that is that if any unholy were to touch it they surely would die.. Im gonna say this is a fake.. Im religious so that is where I get my response.

ehhh technically from a religious standpoint....the "real arch" is still on this earth somewhere but would never, being the arch of the true god, be released as a spectacle. For it would become nothing more than a worshiped icon, which in the bible such worshiped icons were wrong thus being if it were real kinda a contradiction. On top of all that is that if any unholy were to touch it they surely would die.. Im gonna say this is a fake.. Im religious so that is where I get my response.

this is the real lost arch

327403-mcdonalds_super.gif

but i know you really meant ark.

i just watched the da vinci code last week.

i like indiana jones version of the ark better.

but im down with ancient relics too....would like to see artifacts from egypt and israel.

i bet you its not even golden its probably made out of wood

where the fuck are ancient ass fuck israelites gonna get all that gold and be able to make an ark as they describe it

at best im guessing its gold plated

it was mostly made out of wood and only the top was made out of gold, from my understanding.

choke.jpg.2cebc66e69103fa7d9d92d0a0b9bb92f.jpg

47821350_photographyYADIG003.jpg.32f301b7dbf86b6d87643622f674ef31.jpg

491651880_photographyYADIG048.jpg.1e117448c05b8a3ece2e6922a01a2a30.jpg

shortfuse: the ethiopians have claimed to have had it for a very long time. it is supposed to be unveiled one day. can't recall the situation in which it is supposed to be unveiled.

from an archaeological perspective, it's very cool.

• Like 1

Dont you supposedly die if you touch it ? And go blind if you look at it for too long or something? I heard one of the guys, or most of them that watch over it have all gone blind.

they say it's like a guardian that watches over it for his whole life an shit. never leaves the tempel until he die and a new monk cat is put in his place.

cant find a damn thing bout this on cnn, msnbc. they tryin' to keep in on the low.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now