OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT NIGGA WASHED UP LIKE CEILING LAUNDRY B, HE NEED TO CUT IT OUT...THE KNICKS WERE TALKIN ABOUT HIM BUT I GUESS THATS OUT CUZ I AINT HEARD NOTHIN ABOUT IT...THATS MY NIGGA TOO BUT HE AINT WHAT HE USED TO BE. HE COULD START ON A SHITTY TEAM BUT I DONT SEE THE NIGGA PLAYIN 45 MINUTES A GAME LIKE HE USED TO. HE THINKS HE'S STILL 2004 AI

THAT NIGGA WASHED UP LIKE CEILING LAUNDRY B, HE NEED TO CUT IT OUT...THE KNICKS WERE TALKIN ABOUT HIM BUT I GUESS THATS OUT CUZ I AINT HEARD NOTHIN ABOUT IT...THATS MY NIGGA TOO BUT HE AINT WHAT HE USED TO BE. HE COULD START ON A SHITTY TEAM BUT I DONT SEE THE NIGGA PLAYIN 45 MINUTES A GAME LIKE HE USED TO. HE THINKS HE'S STILL 2004 AI

SON!

the sixers and tha knicks are terrible.

he could help both teams.

u mad because he comin home n not 2 the knicks.

and ps. u aint gettin lebron next year either!

he played yall.

SON!

the sixers and tha knicks are terrible.

he could help both teams.

u mad because he comin home n not 2 the knicks.

and ps. u aint gettin lebron next year either!

he played yall.

YEAH HE COULD "HELP" BUT BY HELP YOU MEAN WIN A COUPLE EXTRA GAMES, LIKE I SAID HE AINT THE OLD AI THAT COULD DROP 45 5 NIGHTS IN A ROW AND CARRY A TEAM INTO THE PLAYOFFS FOR DOLO, YOU NEED A LEBRON OR A D. WADE FOR THAT, AND YOU GONNA BE SICK WHEN LEBRON COMES TO NY, THEY GONNA THROW SO MUCH MONEY AT THAT NIGGA HE'S NOT GONNA HAVE A CHOICE. LEBRON AND BOSH '10!! YALL NIGGAS CAN HAVE AI.

IN OTHER NEWS THE NETS ARE 0-17 B!!! WOWWW!!! AT THIS POINT I WOULD START LOSIN GAMES ON PURPOSE, THOSE NIGGAS ARE SO BAD THEY BOUT TO HAVE THE FIRST PICK TILL 2013...THEY GOT LIKE 6.5 NIGGAS ON THE ROSTER EVERYBODY'S INJURED, THE COACH JUST GOT FIRED, AND NIGGAS CALLED ME LAST NIGHT OFFERING ME A VACATION TO HAWAII JUST TO WATCH THE GAME ON TV!! JERSEY NIGGAS MUST BE SICK RIGHT NOW, WATCHIN OLD VIDEOS OF JASON KIDD THROWIN KMART ALLEY OOPS.

Guest JohnLester#31
Dude's got the most hops in the league.

For everyones record,

Nate still holds that down,

/truth

I just grabbed two tickets to the Celtics/Lakers game in Jan. for me and my dad.

Fuckin $300 for balcony seats...next year I'm making sure to buy them at the box office when they actually come out

Hell Yea man! I was lookin at this game when it was cheap, but had no fuckin loot to cop tickets,

the next week balcony seats shot up

QUICKKK

Man I hope so. They better not be trying to talk about practice again.

PRACTICE?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IN OTHER NEWS THE NETS ARE 0-17 B!!! WOWWW!!! AT THIS POINT I WOULD START LOSIN GAMES ON PURPOSE, THOSE NIGGAS ARE SO BAD THEY BOUT TO HAVE THE FIRST PICK TILL 2013...THEY GOT LIKE 6.5 NIGGAS ON THE ROSTER EVERYBODY'S INJURED, THE COACH JUST GOT FIRED, AND NIGGAS CALLED ME LAST NIGHT OFFERING ME A VACATION TO HAWAII JUST TO WATCH THE GAME ON TV!! JERSEY NIGGAS MUST BE SICK RIGHT NOW, WATCHIN OLD VIDEOS OF JASON KIDD THROWIN KMART ALLEY OOPS.

:lol:

I'm wondering if the Nets are gonna break the record tomorrow though for worst start in history.

I saw their roster; they do got a lot of injured players. And they don't have any real good players. Devin Harris is their best player and he's good but not great. Most of their starters would probably be on the bench on most other teams.