OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verajao is extremely UMAD right now, and on the verge of being bitchslapped by Jermaine O'Neal

Holy shit, I'm watching the highlights of that game now... the way Varajao got dunked on by D. Wade and slammed against the post almost in to a backflip was by far the most embarrassing way I've seen a person get dunked on. I can see why Verajao was mad the rest of the game. :lol:

Edit... found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXsHSzKYqxU

Holy shit, I'm watching the highlights of that game now... the way Varajao got dunked on by D. Wade and slammed against the post almost in to a backflip was by far the most embarrassing way I've seen a person get dunked on. I can see why Verajao was mad the rest of the game. :lol:

Edit... found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXsHSzKYqxU

LOL

Luke Walton has always had that reputation of being slow, I remember when he was first coming into the league from Arizona back in '03 and that was what most people were saying. I had the automatic facepalm when he took that three in the 2nd quarter, but it was money.

its true...i checked luke walton at the AAU national championships back in 95....and dude has been slow from day 1.

and yes...im mad...

...due to the fact that i ripped all the ligaments and tendons in my ankle 1 month before getting invited to the adidas ABCD camp. thus resulting me wasting my life on graffiti and weed.