OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone catch that Pistons victory over the defending EC champs?

Vince: taking too many shots?

D. Howard: Shoulder injury a minor setback? Foul trouble on the mismatch with Will Bynum?

Rip: MIA with an ankle injury

Coach Kuester used waaaaay too much Will Bynum minutes tonight, but it somehow paid off. I didn't see one minute for Jason Maxiell, and with Wilcox out temporarily, we are short on bigs. Kwame Brown doesn't count.

Ben Wallace looks like CGI-enhanced character from an X-Men movie

And Ben Gordon will lead the team in scoring. Villanueva's no slouch either, I'd take him over Al Harrington any day

/pistonsfaninNYC

anyone catch that Pistons victory over the defending EC champs?

Vince: taking too many shots?

D. Howard: Shoulder injury a minor setback? Foul trouble on the mismatch with Will Bynum?

Rip: MIA with an ankle injury

Coach Kuester used waaaaay too much Will Bynum minutes tonight, but it somehow paid off. I didn't see one minute for Jason Maxiell, and with Wilcox out temporarily, we are short on bigs. Kwame Brown doesn't count.

Ben Wallace looks like CGI-enhanced character from an X-Men movie

And Ben Gordon will lead the team in scoring. Villanueva's no slouch either, I'd take him over Al Harrington any day

/pistonsfaninNYC

yeah fam..i saw that shit. defense won that game for the pistons.....par for the course.

i still have yet to find confidence in any particular combo of 5. such a hodgepodge roster this year.

The Knicks are gonna be hard to watch this year. Did you see those fans with the "King James" knicks jerseys on? Absolutely depressing. And the Yankees were shaking his hand.

New Blazers Jerseys: what is the deal with that "Rip City" shit? That's what we used to call Detroit during the '03-'04 season. Is it an old school Portland thing?

Mouth For War is probably up on this

New Blazers Jerseys: what is the deal with that "Rip City" shit? That's what we used to call Detroit during the '03-'04 season. Is it an old school Portland thing?

I first thought it was because Portland has so many skate parks so RIP CITY. But I found out its because one of their first announcers used it all the time while announcing games and it stuck.

Lebron was ill as fuck last night against NY, its almost like he needs to play in a league thats higher than the NBA.

Kevin Martin out for 6-8 weeks for left wrist surgery, after he scored like 48 points in a game

I gotta say, Tyreke Evans is steppin it up in his absence. Definitely a fantasy league option, although I usually never pick up rookies.

Gerald Wallace is currently my favorite all-around player in the league.

Kevin Martin out for 6-8 weeks for left wrist surgery, after he scored like 48 points in a game

Gerald Wallace is currently my favorite all-around player in the league.

Wallace is having a great season. Look out for Eric Gordon on the Clippers averaging nearly 19pts a game and they wond 3 in a row - must be a franchise record.

Guest JohnLester#31

I think theres serious potential of it happening,

dudes never been a bench warmer, although its for a specific reason.

If he retires, his back will most likely get back in tip top shape, and he'll return.

I say, he NEEDS to retire in order to come back.