OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is official. So how crazy would it be if he swallowed his pride and got a ring with the lakers! ....Just some shameless talk from another forum I was on earlier.

I've been looking at that Tyson Chandler-for-Emeka Okafor trade lately. Chris Paul was the only thing that gave Tyson Chandler double-doubles, Raymond Felton is too busy getting more rebounds than him. Also, that Suns-Hornets game the other night was ridiculous, winning without CP3 against a plausible team?

its pretty ugly watching nba highlights these days seeing sea's of empty seats in virtually half of the arenas, if not more.

supposedly over 505 of the league lost money last year.

perhaps the nba and the nhl should join forces and create a new sport. on ice. with slam dunks.

Main teams people seem to care about are the Lakers, Celtics, Cavaliers, and maybe Orlando.

and for the record, lets see how popular the cavs are once Lebraun leaves.

the first time i was in new york, i went to msg... it was during hockey/basketball season. no baseball. though i did do a tour of (old)yankee stadium.

i went to the pro shop, expecting an influx of knick/ranger gear. ALL rangers. i was like whoa. i talked to the guy, and asked him how tough it was to get a knick ticket for tomorrow nights game, he looked at me from under his glasses and said "oh, the knicks... ya, you can sit wherever you want"

i was shocked.

personally, im unatatched to the nba since the grizzlies left vancouver but it really is a great product and they do a fuckin great job with marketing there product. it really is a shame to me to see it in this state.

as with the nhl, they both deserve more.

and for the record, lets see how popular the cavs are once Lebraun leaves.

the first time i was in new york, i went to msg... it was during hockey/basketball season. no baseball. though i did do a tour of (old)yankee stadium.

i went to the pro shop, expecting an influx of knick/ranger gear. ALL rangers. i was like whoa. i talked to the guy, and asked him how tough it was to get a knick ticket for tomorrow nights game, he looked at me from under his glasses and said "oh, the knicks... ya, you can sit wherever you want"

i was shocked.

personally, im unatatched to the nba since the grizzlies left vancouver but it really is a great product and they do a fuckin great job with marketing there product. it really is a shame to me to see it in this state.

as with the nhl, they both deserve more.

reeves.jpg