OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nets were a good team in the early 2000's. Playoff contending up until a few years ago.

Clippers have for the most part sucked, but were good a few years ago with Cassell/Brand.

Clippers were good in the early 90's as well.

CLIPPERS almost made conference finals a few years back, but usually are shit due to their owner being a jackass who wont put money up for good players and their coach sucks ass but they wont fire him because they dont want to buy out his contract.

Nets were a good team in the early 2000's. Playoff contending up until a few years ago.

Clippers have for the most part sucked, but were good a few years ago with Cassell/Brand.

Clippers were good in the early 90's as well.

Kidd to Kmart, RJ, Kerry Kittles...the Nets were good right around 02-04, as a Pistons fan I really hated those guys AND the Pacers of those seasons.

Ben Gordon's sidelined with a turned ankle, did you see Austin Daye get any minutes? I heard he's supposed to be the next Tayshaun.

and yeah, we suck this year.

literally tayshaun's lil bro. physically as well as style of play. remember how it took tay like 3 seasons or so to grow balls big enough to attack the basket...well..thats where daye is at right now...dude will get the ball at the elbow...take two dribbles stop and take a pussy ass fade away.....and miss. dude is hella young....and has tons of potential. truth be told.....i have my eye on jonas jerebko...NH. that dude has a nice shot and is real athletic. time will tell with both.

646990208_jh.jpg.4293d377035afbc78d7bf143a8272ff9.jpg

oh shit theo busting out the big country flick.

the clipps had some decent teams with mr clipper loy vaught in the 90's.

the D. Miles/QRich/Odom clippers were my favorite

remember the 92 hoops basketball series? every team was issued an artist series card that showcased.

who was on the car for the clippers? im claiming danny manning...even though he only played there for a hot second.

Werd... Depending on the game I'm assuming but how much them go for, no less than like 500 er some shit I'm assuming.

Shit even rinkside canucks tickets, like against the glass(hockey edoesnt really use that term) we don't pay less than like 350 a pop. And if its like a premiere team they playin 500 for sure.

I'm onna dudes email list for tickets when he doesn't go or give em to buisness peoples so I'm able to grab em from time to time.

Tho, I prefer sitting like 5-10 rows up, better for hockey. Against the glass is tough to see other end of the rink but this guys seats are pimp cause they next to the penalty box.

I wanna check out a lakers game near the floor at some point for sure. That be where to do it.

That being said if I ever seen you there I'd dump a beer on your head.

I'd make you a sportscenter youtube foolebrity.

• Like 1

faggot ass clippers beat the faggot ass pistons last night. barely made my 6 rows from courtside worth it. they were free...so i guess it was worth it.

i knew the pistons wernt gonna be shit this year...but god damn!!! we arnt worth shit without rip, tashaun, and ben gordan.

What happened to Rip and Tashaun, injured?