OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously they were both extremes haha

But it's just a choice.. and in that area I think there are not many wrong decisions. I won't say doing drugs is all bad but it can lead to bad things happening. And on the other hand, even if you choose not to partake in drugs/alcohol your life can still lead to bad things.

Edit: But enough of that back to the NBA:

So Amare to Cleveland? Think it will happen?

I think if you don't want to do anything then don't. It's your body, your choice. If you want to be a godly sober man, so be it. If you want to be some tweeked out meth head, go for it.

don't be mad you currensy jock ass nigga

I'm just playing. I know it's stupid, but so what? If I was as rich and famous as that dude I would be taking full advantage of the opportunities for gratuitous sin my life provides. Then again, I would be Dwight Howard. Have you ever seen this fool in street clothes? He looks BIZARRE. I'd rather be me than some tall ass freak with Shawn Marion shoulders.

Dwight Howard is just keeping himself in good condition by staying away from that shit. I see him as being a more marketable player because of it. Then again, T-Mac also stayed away from drinking/smoking etc and his career is still injury-plagued, despite his health efforts.

Josh Howard and Drew Gooden to the Wiz for Caron Butler and Brendan Haywood.

Amar'e to the cavs? I'll bet the suns waive ilgauskas, and he ends up resigning with Cleveland as a 3rd string big man. Yikes.

Steve Blake filling in nicely for Brandon Roy, went 20 and 12.

It looks like Josh Howard is gonna get dealt soon. Amar'e to the Cavs or Pistons rumors still circulating

I can see the 'Stones trading Ben Gordon and Tayshaun for a bigger ticket

cats sleep on steve blake. it would be nice to get amar'e. did you hear that the Cavs are trying to get RIP for. all i know is ...if we end up with that Halfrican Ginger point guard

delonte-west.jpg

..i will turn my back on the pistons as if they were wearing teal jerseys once again.

matter of fact...if we end up with either of these clowns...im out!

gyi0051968630h2.jpg