OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i honestly think lebron is better than kobe if lebron had the players that kobe has around him they'd kill it for sure.....lebron carries the cavs hands down......off subject but im sure you get what im trying to say. feel me.

you are forgetting one key element....

kobe is a closer.

lebron is learning how to be a closer.

Lebron is a beast, and there's no denying that, but he's yet to show me anything to prove he's better than Kobe...the rings say it all.

Also, no matter how good Lebron is, there's nothing I hate more than seeing the Cavs run an isolation play where they just hand him the ball, and let him barrel towards the basket.

^^^^^^^preach the gospel..... preach IT!!!!!

that whole not shaking hands with the magic after they loss...and saving face after getting his card pulled on it.....really put a bad taste in my mouth(N/H)

then when mello busted his eye in overtime(N/H) he wasnt anything remotely close to giving him props.

how can you be king with out the rings?

I hate watching games on NBA TV, and having to hear other team's announcer's voices, in this case a retarded Southern accent.

If it's not the Celtic's announcers, or a national broadcast team that I hear fairly often (TNT/ABC/etc etc), it really can ruin a game for me.

I dislike locals too.. but I grew accustomed to the Hornets announcers they used to irk me but not anymore.

i have to listen to all these herbs from all over the country when i wanna watch a game on my on demand. these homers are terrible! I love watching OKC, but the play by play is SO bad that I just mute it. Sometimes i call the game myself...*Marv Albert Voice*...."Yesssssss!"...just kidding.

If you're the ill B-ball nerd like me, you'll love http://hoopdata.com/motioncharts.aspx

This motion chart allows you to see advanced b-ball metrics laid out visually. Sparknotes of that link: Lebron is by far the best

....aight...1