OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swamp have you revised your Finals prediction yet? Celtics lookin shabby and I wouldn't even guarantee the Lakers, since they got stiff competition from Denver & now Dallas now that they got Caron Butler. Cleveland is a beast now with the Jamison addition.

I still have Lakers as the favorite, but not overwhelming favorite.

I'm thinking it's gonna be really, really hard for any team to come out of the East over Cleveland, but I'll stick with my original prediction just because I'd love to see another Lakers/Celtics final. As far as the West goes, Lakers got it...Denver is the only real competition in my eyes. Dallas is like another Phoenix...always makes alot of noise, but nothing ever comes of it

I can't fuckin believe the Celtics won tonight, seemed like another one of their recent collapses. I normally wouldn't even care that they lost by 1 without Kobe, but I lost $20 to a loud ass Dominican homie of mine...that's why I never fucking bet sports, pissin me of

well, tonight, the Lakers WITHOUT KOBE lost by only one point to the Celtics. And if Kobe had been in for that last shot, he would've succeeded where Derek Fisher failed.

KG is limping around the court, this is not his season, although Rondo has become a solid player. I'm counting out the Celtics for the EC finals, counting in the Cavs and the Magic again.

Is anyone else getting sick of Lebron's 10-minute dance at the beginning of Cavs games?

Thing I don't understand, how come when the Lakers play up in Sacramento half of Arco Arena is filled with Laker fans. Screamin MVP for Kobe at the line. 6-8 years ago when they were good it was a hostile environment and all Kings fans.

Same shit with NJ Nets. Meadowlands filled with Laker fans when they go to play there. I know NJ didn't have that many Laker fans 5 years ago.

Well, me being a NJ Net fan, I'm not surprised. We've been rather shitty the last couple of years.

Nothing much to cheer about.

Not excusing the bandwagon jumping, you certainly won't see me sporting anything but a Nets jersey if/when I do get to the Meadowlands.

To be honest then only thing I'm looking forward too is the possible #1 pick, and the move to Brooknam.

Anything can happen this free agent season, shit is gonna be crazy.

If Cleveland doesn't win the title (which they won't) then Lebron is gone. If he goes to NY (or any team with enough money for 2 of the big players), I'm thinking Bosh or Wade follows him. If he goes to a team with only enough space for him, then I think Bosh or Amare joins Wade in Miami? There's alot of other good players hitting free agency too, Joe Johnson, David Lee, etc etc

All just guesses, shit will be wild

Dwight isn't as good as Shaq in his prime no.. but Dwight never had a Kobe, DWade, or LeBron to back him up. In my opinion Dwight hasn't capped his potential yet, he is still learning and could very well become one of the greats.

I would love to see a team with Dwight and and a MVP caliber player on it. I think Dwight and LeBron on the same team would be like 70% more effective than Shaq is..