OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing I don't understand, how come when the Lakers play up in Sacramento half of Arco Arena is filled with Laker fans. Screamin MVP for Kobe at the line. 6-8 years ago when they were good it was a hostile environment and all Kings fans.

Same shit with NJ Nets. Meadowlands filled with Laker fans when they go to play there. I know NJ didn't have that many Laker fans 5 years ago.

Doubt it. You guys will never be better than you were in the early 2000's, and they couldn't do it

are you talking about the season where the kings made it to the semifinals with the lakers and the referees screwed them out of the championships they wouldve won when they wouldve beat the lakers?

same referees that admitted making bad calls on purpose?

Thing I don't understand, how come when the Lakers play up in Sacramento half of Arco Arena is filled with Laker fans. Screamin MVP for Kobe at the line. 6-8 years ago when they were good it was a hostile environment and all Kings fans.

there are a lot of lakers fans up here because a lot of people here in sacramento have recently moved up here from socal...EVERYONE was a kings fan because of the bandwagon riders 6-8 years ago....people who would never even watch the kings games from sac and really didnt care too much about nba basketball were all of a sudden die hard fans.

ive been a kings fan since 90/91.....even when they sucked.....back when players like spud webb and waymon tisdale and bobby hurley were on the team...back when the coaches were people like rex hughes and gary st jean.

are you talking about the season where the kings made it to the semifinals with the lakers and the referees screwed them out of the championships they wouldve won when they wouldve beat the lakers?

same referees that admitted making bad calls on purpose?

Actually Tim Donaghy wasn't the ref for that game, he claimed that the two other refs fixed the game, so noone admitted anything and nothing was ever proven.

Donaghy was a clown making wild accusations because he was almost as UMAD at the NBA as you are at the Lakers :lol:

not umad at the lakers....my favorite player of all time was on the lakers.

and back when kobe and shaq were on the team, they were a strong team.

i just feel like we got cheated out of the championships that season....obviously there were A LOT of questionable calls in game 3.

Oklahoma is gonna be really, really good next year.

Any team can slide, especially with the crazy free agency coming up after this season

Swamp have you revised your Finals prediction yet? Celtics lookin shabby and I wouldn't even guarantee the Lakers, since they got stiff competition from Denver & now Dallas now that they got Caron Butler. Cleveland is a beast now with the Jamison addition.

I still have Lakers as the favorite, but not overwhelming favorite.