Monty Python appreciation thread

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the holy hand grenade of antioch

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

holyhandgrenade.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apDGPl2SfpA

you manky scots git.

Depends on what they're quoting. Quoting the knights who say Nee isn't nearly as impressive as representing the ministry of silly walks or memorizing any of the songs they've made over the years.

agreed. if you know the words to "every sperm is sacred" you are respected, if you've only seen one movie and don't have any idea about the tv show, you're a sucka. a sucka who should die at the hands of mr. t.

Q: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

M: Well, I was told outside that...

Q: Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!

M: What?

Q: Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!

M: Look, I CAME HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT, I'm not going to just stand...!!

Q: OH, oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse.

M: Oh, I see, well, that explains it.

Q: Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.

M: Oh, Thank you very much. Sorry.

Q: Not at all.

M: Thank You.

(Under his breath) Stupid git!!

Depends on what they're quoting. Quoting the knights who say Nee isn't nearly as impressive as representing the ministry of silly walks or memorizing any of the songs they've made over the years.

oh i'm a lumberjack and i'm ok, i sleep all night and i work all day....hahaha.

can't forget these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZgwNutwK0Y

Went and saw spamalot last friday with my friends. It was awesome but I gotta say i could've popped the Holy Grail in and saved myself $100. 75-80% came straight from the movie, and the edits to the script for the San Francisco venue were literally gay... The edits were comedy, but not the monty python dry silly brand of comedy I payed to watch. It's like going to a joe rogan show and he's doing a bit from Bill Cosby or Richard Simmons. I wanted to punch the whole audience in their collective face when they laughed at bits that didnt belong... OR when they overly laughed at parts from the movie like when the knights asked for King arthur to cut down a tree with a herring.

And when they're doing the Swedish fish-slapping song I wanted to see people get knocked the fuck out. Not some stupid giggly performers pretending to get hit by fish. Mad soup is mad.

The minstrels were ridiculously hot tho. Oh and if you take a date, you dont have to make her watch the holy grail if she hasnt seen it. By the end of the show she will have seen it and more.

something_completely_different1238125705.jpg

And now for something different.

• Like 1