Find results in...
Soup

Monty Python appreciation thread

"let me face the peril alone!"

"no! it's too perilous!"

this one is my favorite

and crunchy frog is also a classic....i won't bother finding it

the holy hand grenade of antioch

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

holyhandgrenade.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apDGPl2SfpA

you manky scots git.

Monty-Python-Holy-Grail-05.jpg

who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

and WHAT do you burn apart from witches? MORE WITCHES!

Monty Python are awesome

every fucker on the planet reciting monty python quotes not so awesome

Depends on what they're quoting. Quoting the knights who say Nee isn't nearly as impressive as representing the ministry of silly walks or memorizing any of the songs they've made over the years.

You know how I know the parrot's dead? Because I nailed his feet to the perch.

Depends on what they're quoting. Quoting the knights who say Nee isn't nearly as impressive as representing the ministry of silly walks or memorizing any of the songs they've made over the years.

agreed. if you know the words to "every sperm is sacred" you are respected, if you've only seen one movie and don't have any idea about the tv show, you're a sucka. a sucka who should die at the hands of mr. t.

Merely A Flesh Wound!

HolyGrail018.jpg

my dad put me on to this when I was like 8 and it was the godamn funniest shit in the world!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now