Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jesuschristo

Racist air freshener

hpim09363.jpg

I was buying some oil for my car at longs the other day, and they had all kinds of air fresheners, and I got one because it had the american flag on it, but when I got back to my car, I realized the scent was "vanilla pride"

racist?

VANILLA GORILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...but naw, im sure its meant towards that its probably vanilla scented, and has a flag on it, therefore meaning "pride"... (probably)

VANILLA GORILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...but naw, im sure its meant towards that its probably vanilla scented, and has a flag on it, therefore meaning "pride"... (probably)

vanilla gorilla?

brother-ali-photoarticle.jpg

You must be racist, and your subconscious picked up the racist undertones in that product. I can find no other explanation for choosing that corny air freshner.

• Like 1

You must be racist, and your subconscious picked up the racist undertones in that product. I can find no other explanation for choosing that corny air freshner.

You must have been looking for something to see that.

Like the uber-Christians finding lots of hate for gays in the bible, they had that hate before they went looking.

When I look at that air freshner, I think of freedom, equality, god, baseball, hamburgers, apple pie, the victims of 9/11, and all of our fallen brothers, sons and fathers fighting for freedom and an end to terrorism overseas. r.i.p, god bless them. Never forget. These colors don't run. God bless america and nobody else.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now