Sneaky nike sneakers v2.0

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real talk..

Untill you have a pair of OG never worn before Spot-Bilts, you aint on the level.

Yeah i see alot of nigz rocking them gucci joints in NYC as well, never thought they where that fly.

Double edti..

I'm what separates the Nikes from the Sketchers.

-Reakwon

Real talk..

Untill you have a pair of OG never worn before Spot-Bilts, you aint on the level.

Yeah i see alot of nigz rocking them gucci joints in NYC as well, never thought they where that fly.

Double edti..

I'm what separates the Nikes from the Sketchers.

-Reakwon

lol those gucci shits are like the dress shoes of the hood. Has me dying when niggas go to real formal events in those shits like their killing it.

LOL @ FactoryMade. So true!

Poes, id say 85% of the shoes on that rack where less than 60$

The expensive heat i keep in boxes in my closet but i dont have nearly as many.

I never feel bad about buying shoes because it makes me so fucking happy to rock a nice clean comfortable pair, the feeling is almost priceless.

Now im at a point where i have explored all sorts of sneakers,brands and models and i stick to the 5 models i like and just cop them over and over.

But it always happens that i come across some new flavor or that i go to a sample sale or i get a crazy deal on some shit and end up copping it.

I rarely regret tho.

I must admit that sometimes i suffer from my sneaker habits, not because it cost too much but because im growing up and girls my age see it like some sort of teenage phase and wont necessarily take me seriously. Im already mooked out enough as it is and this does not help. Im sure a few other heads can relate to these thing. It's sad that it is that way but those are things i can not change. The same girls i use to date a few years back when they use to find it cool are now telling me" yeah, im not in to the whole sneaker thing anymore, im in to more gentleman shoes" When i show them my new heat.

But like in any other culture and sub-cultures there are the people who jump on the bandwagon for a quick ride and get off and there are people who live this shit for real and keep the culture alive and going.

End of rant

hahaha im telling you man this fashionista gentleman fad sucks. I dont give a fuck though. One day i was painting on my birthday. Dude came out bucked shots at me. I was wearing dvs skate shoes since i skated at the time. Felt like i had cement blocks on my feet. Since then its been air max or nothing. And god knows ive put those shits to the test many many a time.

There are sneakers out there that are still fresh but can play the formal middle ground as well.

this

Nike%20Air%20Max%2095%20mens%20sl%20shock%20orange%20dark%20cinder%20medium.jpg

and this

7AX0012.jpg

with a less dorkier button up

Factory, where you from? NY i suppose right?

If i lived in NYC, i would not have these issues.

Here in Montreal, bitches didn't grow up with that culture, it was just something that came and went like any other fad.

I love 95s but out here 95s are what they will find the most hideous, the opposite of fresh.

They just don't understand! I remember last year, right before going to Paris i needed some new Wallys. I found a nice pair of the walnut joints when i was shopping with my girl at the time. When i picked them up, she gave me the worst screw face, like EWWW are you foreal?? Mind you, shes some jewish american pricncess who has no clue but its just to show you that even a classic pair of wallys gets no love.

There are only a hand full of people out here who really understand and appreciate this sneaker game, the rest just go with the flow. Keds are inn, thats what they will cop, volconized soles are inn, thats what they will cop. Sad story.

Yeah, it has been my dream to move to NY for a minute now!

I go there like every other month, hell imma be out there next week.

But i got unfinished business here so i got to terminate that before i can move on.

One day when im really ballin, il move out there forsure, plus, im working with some of my NY hommies now so if the money comes in proper like it might come true.

Till then, imma keep it real out hurr stylin on these cornballs with their fugasi garbage, canvas keds and faggot ass gentleman's shoes.

Yeah, it has been my dream to move to NY for a minute now!

I go there like every other month, hell imma be out there next week.

But i got unfinished business here so i got to terminate that before i can move on.

One day when im really ballin, il move out there forsure, plus, im working with some of my NY hommies now so if the money comes in proper like it might come true.

Till then, imma keep it real out hurr stylin on these cornballs with their fugasi garbage, canvas keds and faggot ass gentleman's shoes.

yeah man ny is a crazy place right now. If you really really feel confident in your finances to do so its worth it. Theres no price on how amazing life is here, even now with all the gentrification and oppression going on in recent years, everyday is still an adventure. I actually really want to go out to montreal. I hear its like ny in the 90s out there. I also hear the climate towards graff is alot looser also. I see all the 156 guys painting mad walls out there and anytime i pick up a mag theres a couple pages dedicated to canadian walls. Id love to get in on that action.

These are dope.

What is that blue, black and white shoe... 4th row. 2nd from right?

Yeah, those ones are on my top 3 favorite pairs of shoes i ever owned.

Just cant seem to find them, i would cop 4 more pairs if i could.

The joints you are talking about are these ones :

new-new-balance-574-1.jpg

But i put a fat lace on em, makes them look so much better.

Factory, everything you said is pretty much on point. You should definitely come out here if you can. Lots of people from NY come regularly to paint or mostly to hang out and enjoy the the vibe this city has to offer. 156, TFO, Sen2 and his squad love it out here, they come out as much as they can.

Make sure to holler if ever you decide to come.

Id be happy to show you around and shit...

NH!

I ended up copping those Pegasus 89'.

http://jdsports.scene7.com/is/image/JDSports/03894sa?wid=504&layer=1&src=is{JDSports/sclick_w?wid=480}&pos=1430,-1000&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&defaultImage=JDSports/sizeDefault

They are fucking comfy. And possibly the lightest shoe that I own.

Now Im on the lookout for those black and blue ones!

edit: found them but dunno if im ready to drop £70 on em.

I ended up copping those Pegasus 89'.

http://jdsports.scene7.com/is/image/JDSports/03894sa?wid=504&layer=1&src=is{JDSports/sclick_w?wid=480}&pos=1430,-1000&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&defaultImage=JDSports/sizeDefault

They are fucking comfy. And possibly the lightest shoe that I own.

Now Im on the lookout for those black and blue ones!

edit: found them but dunno if im ready to drop £70 on em.

Damn, i got those for like 50$ canadian

Archived