Sneaky nike sneakers v2.0

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mage-negatory. 6 calls and a lot of internet searching later ... no 13's.

with 13's you just gotta be patient...they will pop up for sale.

one of the downsides of having big feet is tryin to cop on the day of or around the day of a release. you will almost never find a 13-14. most stores only get 1 pair of 13's per shipment.

one of the upsides of having big feet is that if they happen to not sell right away you can get shoes for way cheaper because not as many people have big feet. with that being said..you will have a better chance of winning an auction on ebay due to less people with big feet..thus less competition with the bidding. also....the advantage of getting shoes a bit late after the release, is that everyone else bought their shit, rocked it, scuffed/creased their shit. then here we come...finding a pair for half the price that pops up 6 months to a year later....rocking crispy kicks because we got them late. haha

• Like 1

Picked up sime AJXIII black white red reissues the other day as I liked them much more than the 7 Bordeaux reissues (which were shit compared to the originals I had as a kid).

you sir are smoking boulders....you can find those 13's all day. those bordeaux 7's have been long awaited to be retro'ed since 92.

p.s. how are they different from the og's?

p.p.s i wish mine would have had olive green on the tongue so i could sell them for twice as much.

:lol:

you sir are smoking boulders....you can find those 13's all day. those bordeaux 7's have been long awaited to be retro'ed since 92.

p.p.s i wish mine would have had olive green on the tongue so i could sell them for twice as much.

They are different to the og's mainly due to the sole. The new ones have some painted on grey that looks like it would peel just like the Airmax I got from the UK has done. The originals actually had grey rubber, and I remember how in my originals the padding in the toungue actually fucked up and it was enough to put me off buying them (for now). if they drop by $100 I will pick them up, but at the moment I will just wait for the V's and XIs that are due to come out soon.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 29th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any Champs Sports Banner ad ***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

Once on the Champs Sports site, Check out the color your game section. Build out your whole kit with the options they have for you there and take a screen grab of the kit you end up with and get Two Free weeks of VIP..***

Click any other 2 advertisers ads ***screen grab within the advertisers site and send along with the T Mobile ad and get a month of VIP!!!***

Thats a full month for submitting 3 screen grabs letting us know you've visited their site.***

Then***Send us your screen grab via Private message, we will update accounts once a day so please be patient while we update your account. Make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer... It only takes a few minutes anytime your on***12ozprophet.com***to click an ad and check out their goods.

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 29th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Sorry to quote you twice in the same page but ran across this which shows the differences. The sole is really noticable to me, and since these were the first J's I owned as a kid (Mum refused to buy me $200 shoes prior:lol:) I guess I am a stickler for the real thing.

http://sneakernews.com/2011/04/26/air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-original-vs-2011-retro-comparison/

aj7-bordeaux-og-retro-comp-03.jpg

2011-02-27_20-31-19_91.jpg

2011-02-18_16-39-41_245-1.jpg

2011-02-27_20-17-18_981.jpg

2011-02-27_20-18-12_364.jpg

I COPPED THOSE DQMS TOO SUCH A ILL FIT, LIGHT SHOE, I ALREADY RUINED THEM

THOSE DARKER GREY INFRAREDS ARE ILL TOO I CANT WAIT TO GET THOSE, I HAD THE CHOISE TO GET THOSE OR ANOTHER PAIR OF CLASSIC INFRAREDS...I CHOSE THE CLASSIC INFRAREDS! LOL

CUS THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN A PAIR OF INFRAREDS

IS A PAIR OF INFRAREDS TO GET DIRTY WITH!

ok...ok...i will give the whole "mid sole" thing you pointed out credit. i agree..the darker ones look better. i too am a fan of og's. if im gonna have the retro...i also better have the og...thats some clout.

however...im pretty picky about jordans in general...and that colorway in the 7's i have wanted to be retro'ed for quite some time. so im not mad at the different mid soles. but i feel you nonetheless...

no homo.

it's pretty crazy how you aussie and american heads go so fuckin' mental for the air max...

mainly the only cunts who wear them in the UK are the people who wear them with £40 adidas tracksuits and break into your hoose at night to steal your TV and spoons so they can use the money they get from selling your TV for cookin' up some heroin on your spoons...

and uber cool people who roll up their tight as fuck jeans to show them off...