And Microsoft feels it needs to always be the best...

ShortFuse

Just caught this on another site. Guess its gonna try to be a step up from the wii. I see nothing but problems coming from this. A lot of the whole social yet face to face anti social aspects towards the end just make us look like we get lazier and lazier to leave the house every day.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Microsoft performed a live demonstration of Project Natal during their E3 Press Conference earlier today. It looks legit and pretty fucking cool.

I was more interested in the live gameplay demonstrations of Modern Warfare 2 and Final Fantasy XIII. Also, Medal Gear Solid is going to be coming to the X360 as well. And a new Splinter Cell game.

Tony Hawk showed off a fucking wireless, wheel-less skateboard controller for an upcoming game. Think "Back to the Future"...

Apparently the series will no longer don the "Call of Duty" title. Rumor has it Infinity Ward didn't like what Activision did with World at War. So it will now be an independent Modern Warfare series since Activision can't give up the WWII scenarios, still. This series actually has a story, which is why the campaign mode was so fucking good in the first Modern Warfare.

And I am going to punch out the first person who calls it "Call of Duty 6".

Yeah yeah we know. Nintendo was I think trying to bring the older crowd into mix along with making it more family orientated. Understandably so with the amount to technology going around these days. They did a great job and the wii is fun as shit. So with the next step a financially able company brings in the future of such invented game play.....Microsoft. Which being such a vast company and owning while making so much should be called Plethorasoft. Yeah my corny joke for the day.

Just saying though. We go from thumbs only as per the first game systems, to all finger usage, now the Wii swings in and we use our arms, the Fit introduced and WOW we use our legs and feet as well OH MY!!, next comes Microsoft with full body motion capture along with voice recog........awww man Im tired of this movement Im tired of this work.... <<that brings, while already having the social laziness of not leaving home to have fun or communicate, full on mental play. Thus makes us lazy lards full shit.