Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShortFuse

And Microsoft feels it needs to always be the best...

Just caught this on another site. Guess its gonna try to be a step up from the wii. I see nothing but problems coming from this. A lot of the whole social yet face to face anti social aspects towards the end just make us look like we get lazier and lazier to leave the house every day.

• Like 1

not really. seems like a different type of motion capture altogether. there's no handset/base system it seems. plus wii doesn't really respond to voice like that. it's like saying a computer is a tv bite.

Anyway that ad is CORNY

But it's a cool use of technology.

What's funny is that a lot of gamers have always wanted something like this but are quick to talk shit on it.

it looks really cool, but for all the energy you have to put into it, jumpin around and shit, you might as well be outside doing the real thing.

Microsoft performed a live demonstration of Project Natal during their E3 Press Conference earlier today. It looks legit and pretty fucking cool.

I was more interested in the live gameplay demonstrations of Modern Warfare 2 and Final Fantasy XIII. Also, Medal Gear Solid is going to be coming to the X360 as well. And a new Splinter Cell game.

Tony Hawk showed off a fucking wireless, wheel-less skateboard controller for an upcoming game. Think "Back to the Future"...

i dunno it looks cool and all

but im calling bullshit on this one..

untill i see a actual REAL demo of this so called

"X360" bullshit... i dont see it happening any time soon in my opinion...

some FPS' on this would be fucking sick. realistic aiming, reloading, melee attacks, grenade throwing, shooting black people, etc.

racist.

Tails, if you read what I said there was a LIVE demonstration at E3 today. You can watch it online. They were on stage playing it and everything.

the wii is already too much effort. If i'm playing videogames, i want to be stoned, sitting down, and killing shit, not standing around flailing my arms.

End up like dude from the UK who suffered sudden cardiac death when he was on the WiiFit board.

Sounds like a great plan!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now