LEBRON JAMES = FRAUD !!!

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," he said. "I'm a winner. It's not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That's what I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

-LeBron James

nobody wins with sczerbiak. everytime that dude puts the ball on the floor I'm embarassed for some reason.

most of the cavs are totally worthless.

everybody played a part on the bulls' dynasty teams.

lebron's gonna go to a different team, hopefully not get as big a check as KG did in minnesota so they can afford some people... and boom. like 4 straight rings.

then again ben wallace retires so that frees up 14 mil... who can you add?

People are hating on the guy too much.

Sure, he could have handled the loss better. He's still young. I couldn't even imagine the kind of pressure he's been under the last 5 years.

he try's 2 act humble n he's not.

he's greedy n salty.

he's gonna paralyze nyc when he signs there and they wont b able 2 afford role players.

hence no rings!

its not lebrons fault they lost...he was scoring something like 43% of his teams points in the playoffs...he just needs some help

but i dont like the fact that he didnt shake hands after the game...even ovechkin showed better sportsmanship than that when the pens knocked them out and he's one of the biggest showboats in sports.

sounds like allen iverson 2 me...

philly born n i love the guy, but how many rings he got?

when u take half the shots, u loose. end of story.

n please no hockey analogies.

number of rings kobe got without shaq = 0.

kobe aint shit

was never a kobe fan till recently, the tude, rape case , shaq comments ect...

stern craved that dynasty in 2001 n when my sixers whooped dat azz in game 1 that jew made a call 2 vegas n put the fix in...

however, kobe aint shit?

he'e the best player in the nba, NOT LEBRON!

n he might get that shaqless ring this time...

Number of rings Jordan got without Pippen= 0

Does that mean he ain't shit either?

By the way, you might as well gift wrap Kobe his first Shaq-less ring for this year and put it in the mail. Lakers in 5.

Yep kinda foolish to talk shit about Kobe not having a ring without Shaq right at the time he made it to the Finals without Shaq.

And if Kobe does get another ring this year, might as well say ""Number of rings Kobe got without Gasol". And on and on. Magic also never got a ring without Kareem. And vice versa. They must not be shit either.

Most championship teams have a minimum of two star players. But usually it's three, or two and a half (a great third man but not quite an All-Star).