LEBRON JAMES = FRAUD !!!

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pippen comment is valid 2 n extent.

yes every great needs help.

but LBJ doesnt have killer instinct.

he cant dominate for 4 quarters.

he's not a closer or finisher.

he cant make people around him all that much better...

he's not a leader.

AND HE WASNT THE MVP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK JORDAN GET OFF THAT WACK NIGGAS DICK B.

YALL JORDAN STANS ARE THE WORRSSSTTT EVER ACTING LIKE THIS NIGGA INVENTED THE JUMPSHOT. LBJ SHITS ON THAT NIGGA FUCK UP OUTTA HERE. JORDAN WAS THE BIGGEST DICKHEAD IN SPORTS, SHOW ME A FLICK OF JORDAN SHAKING NIGGAS HANDS WHEN HE GOT BOOTED OUT THE PLAYOFFS THE FIRST 8 YEARS OF HIS CAREER. (THEO POSTED THE NUMBERS) WITH A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN BRON! STOP HATIN NIGGA, NEW NIGGAS IN OLD NIGGAS GO KICK IT AT THE HALL OF FAME.

JORDAN MAD DRUNK SOMEWHERE RIGHT NOW WEARIN HANES BRIEFS TRYIN TO HOLLA AT SOMETHIN WHITE. U MAD?

Yep kinda foolish to talk shit about Kobe not having a ring without Shaq right at the time he made it to the Finals without Shaq.

And if Kobe does get another ring this year, might as well say ""Number of rings Kobe got without Gasol". And on and on. Magic also never got a ring without Kareem. And vice versa. They must not be shit either.

Most championship teams have a minimum of two star players. But usually it's three, or two and a half (a great third man but not quite an All-Star).

ie. basketball being a team sport.

name one superstar who won a ring without a REAL supporting cast....cant be done.

Lebron's the best athlete in all of sports.

whothefuckcares if he dont shake hands.

i wouldnt either.

people who get labeled "best athlete" usually win championships.

shaking hands its part of the professionalism that goes along with professional sports.

...along with being a mature adult.

wall street journal's top 10 greatest athletes:

1. Roman Sebrle (Track and Field)

2. LeBron James (NBA)

3. Floyd Mayweather (Boxer)

4. LaDainian Tomlinson (NFL)

5. Roger Federer (Tennis)

6. Sidney Crosby (NHL)

7. Liu Xiang (Track and Field)

8. Jeremy Wariner (Track and Field)

9. Ronaldinho (Soccer)

10. Alex Rodriguez (mlb )

i understand your argument, and im not gonna hate. i like Howard alot. good guy, good swing.

but homie, im gonna say this... Ryan Howard will be exposed one day. ican tell just by his body type he's shady.

but i will say this, i often reffer to him as this gen's Ken griffey jr.

I CANT SEE NONE OF THESE PICTURES POLO ASSOC. SO IDK WTF YOU TALKIN ABOUT. YOU SOUND LIKE THE ILL STAN JOCKBOX. "YO MJ WAS THE BEST EVER I HATE LEBRON STOP LIKING LEBRON EVERYONE!! HEY STOP LIKING LEBRON!! YOU HEAR ME?! JORDAN WAS WAY BETTER!! HEY!! HEY I SAID JORDAN WAS BETTER STOP LIKING LEBRON!!"

NIGGA SOUND LIKE CHRIS CROCKER.

FUCK OUTTA HERE. GET OFF JORDAN DICK NIGGA AINT SHOT A JUMPER IN 10 YEARS.

i understand your argument, and im not gonna hate. i like Howard alot. good guy, good swing.

but homie, im gonna say this... Ryan Howard will be exposed one day. ican tell just by his body type he's shady.

but i will say this, i often reffer to him as this gen's Ken griffey jr.

YOURE A FUCKIN WING AND A CLOWN OF THE HIGHEST CALIBUR BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, HOWARD STRIKES OUT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER AND THERES SOMETHING SUSS ABOUT HIM B, IF MANNY WAS JUICIN THEN THIS NIGGA IS MOST DEF JUICIN. I THINK ERRBODY JUICIN AND JUST COVERING IT UP. IF JUICE DISSAPEARED TOMMOROW EVERYBODIES NUMBERS WOULD DROP. THATS WORD.