Obama: The New George Bush

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if you read some of the other threads around here you would find that I do in fact not believe in Obama, and I haven't believed in the man at all since he first emerged onto the scene, and the amazing, wonderful, best president ever job he's doing isn't swinging me over either.

Neither ILMB or casek have ever made a secret of the fact that they don't trust Obama, whereas I'm sort of on the fence. There's no denying the fact that he's charismatic and young, so if he can tap into the momentum behind him and make some changes for the better then he'll have accomplished more than Bush...but so far he seems like just another rubber stamp to bought off.

for real casek these are the pics they want us to see imagine the ones we arent shown and you know there prolly many more of these camps not only in the ME but in the whole world

imo obama is worse then bush because with bush they hated him but with obama they love him so they dont give a fuck what he does and just sit back and let him shread the constitution

• 2 weeks later...

I read it lordcasek and wholly agree.

Many people are aware of the points you've made and still pay $60 a seat to listen to Karl Rove. American Doublethink. Though that term is an understatement with Obama on the scene.

I read it lordcasek and wholly agree.

Many people are aware of the points you've made and still pay $60 a seat to listen to Karl Rove. American Doublethink. Though that term is an understatement with Obama on the scene.

dreaken: i agree. obama has so many people looking for the "hope" and "change" he promised and all right into his lap while he shreds everything the country was founded on.

obzin:karl rove is the sith lord.

torture digusts me, not because i think fuckin people up is wrong, cause in a situation like war, the objective is to kill the other side so ya, make sense to fucke them up. but how, why, and what is being done, some of the methods i've read/heard about being practiced are straight rapist/kidnapper/serial killer tactics, and its fucked up that its people leading worlds condoning backing this shit.

its like having a lesser Jigsaw (Saw movies) running the show, just cause you have some stripes and medals on your chest of shit doesn't mean your not a psychotic coward closet molestor/rapist you sick fuck.

obama is a bitch. that torture shit pissed me off, he says that they won't admit pictures containing evidence of harsh torture by U.S. Personnel against suspects, because it encourage anti-americans.

i fail to understand how your average person can hear that sentence and think that it's okay. basically: "Well, I did something bad. I don't want you to know because you'll get mad."

shit is absurd.

It doesn't matter who the president is anymore because they're always going to be a puppet. The Republican and Democratic parties will only let a puppet take the nominee so they can carry on the war and taxing agendas that they both have. The only non-puppets I saw this year were Ron Paul and Bob Barr.

i like how john mcain feels about the issue, its wrong. recently in the past year his stance has morphed a bit to a kind of we might need it on some guys approach. not nececarrily the harshest. and he doesnt condone the warcrime like behavior our troops have been accused of but remember. he has a great perspective on the issue

not only are there u.s. troops over ther but ther are others and mercenaries so i would like to see a more in depth investigation exposing the truth in the matter.

the executive branch must do something better than they are doing to ccorrect their practice and strance on the issue of detention and torture during wartime.

EXCLUSIVE: Voight calls Obama 'good actor'

Jon Voight is a silver-screen conservative who considers the final speech of George Washington bedside reading. He is much moved by American mettle, military veterans, historical moments, Old Glory and youthful spirit.

And he's fierce about the state of his country. Very fierce.

"Democracy is an extraordinary adventure. It's difficult, full of daring and risk and danger. But it's the greatest gift we have," the Academy Award-winning actor said Tuesday during a visit to The Washington Times newsroom.

"The people who voted for President Obama are just beginning to wake up to exactly what they brought in. The 'change' they envisioned is not the 'change' they have gotten." Mr. Voight said.

continues:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/10/voight-obama-is-a-good-hollywood-actor/

Okay- so I have been reading this post and I have to say- at first- I was pissed off because I was –and- am a total Obama supporter.

I consider myself so liberal –that- I make the off the deep end liberal look conservative.

THEN- I had an epiphany

I thought about the fact that when I first read what Casek had to say- and saw the link- I put my blinders on and would not even click on the link.

Basically I have turned into exactly what I loathed about the right wing conservatives – at least- MY PERCEPTION- of right wing conservatives- who sat back and put their blinders on while a nonsensical war transpired in Iraq- torture- rape- extraordinary rendition- and so on.

So- there you have it- an over the top- off the deep end- liberal finally realized what is really going on.

I still have my doubts though that Obama is worse than Bush- but I have taken off my blinders.

Okay- so I have been reading this post and I have to say- at first- I was pissed off because I was –and- am a total Obama supporter.

I consider myself so liberal –that- I make the off the deep end liberal look conservative.

THEN- I had an epiphany

I thought about the fact that when I first read what Casek had to say- and saw the link- I put my blinders on and would not even click on the link.

Basically I have turned into exactly what I loathed about the right wing conservatives – at least- MY PERCEPTION- of right wing conservatives- who sat back and put their blinders on while a nonsensical war transpired in Iraq- torture- rape- extraordinary rendition- and so on.

So- there you have it- an over the top- off the deep end- liberal finally realized what is really going on.

I still have my doubts though that Obama is worse than Bush- but I have taken off my blinders.

good for you. i'm glad that you're aware and no longer blinded. now it's time to start forgetting about dividing lines, parties, etc. and start thinking about what we need to do to get our country back.

A wise woman once told me, "A form of insanity is doing the same exact thing over and over and expecting a different result"

The economy is faltering, war debts are astronomical, and it looks like our prior gov't officials lied to us on an array of issues. So as a commoner not apart of the power matrix I am mad as hell and willing to believe in any antithesis platform campaigning. So, a new candidate starts to campaign, says he has a plan to help the common man, a plan to stop the wrong doings of the previous leaders. With my morale at an all time low, my wallet sapped I become a gungho supporter of this candidate. I do not think rationally because hell anything in contrast to the prior system looks great to me. This leader attains major popularity as a change-agent, winning by a landslide. However, this leader after a couple months in office just can't seem to provide what he promised,It seems he is fallen into the mold, and like always my wallet remains empty, the national debt remains, I can't believe anything the media en masse tells me, "but hey we got a new face".

Hmm...Where in history has this happened before? When a leader rose to power in a time of national desperation. And his whole platform is fueled by being the opposite?

Btw I am not a supporter of the left or right, I am just saying history unhealthily repeats itself. It's like our national fuckin addiction.

• Like 1