leaving 12oz

Oiler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the fact that it's not my pic.

If anything, yall keeping my name in your mouths is what prevents me from falling back from this shit.

everytime someone says some joke about this picture DAO always fires back with some super-serious "It's really not my picture guys, i don't know why you guys still think that. This whole situation is just ridiculous." :lol:

From what I understand, the internet and being a good Muslim family man turned out to be somewhat incompatible for old Dawood. Don't ask me, that was just the explanation I heard.

From what he told me in an email, it wasn't really about that. That might have been a part of it, but I feel he was just watching his own back by getting off this site. I've never met the dude, I don't know the dude, I'm just going off a message he dropped me on another site. It sounded like he was doing it more for "security" purposes.

dawood = cake tko ???

Not even close.

DAO, I don't have any recent contact info or any way to get a hold of him. I think Theme keeps in touch with him...but from what Earl says, it sounds like he has some good reasons to keep his distance from 12 oz and I think we should respect that.