starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah I fucking LOL'D so hard when I scrolled down to "FAIL BURGER!" I don't know why but it happened.

Also, just to touch on Sushi, that shit isn't "regular" food in Phila. I don't know anyone except for like 2 people that eat that shit once in a while. Usually it's hippies with trust funds on the sushi tip. I, for one, would never touch something that came out of the ocean, period. I used to like fish sticks when I was 8 but fuck that now.

Also, I don't fuck with crab bitches that try to leech off my funds. If a woman shows me she's down as fuck I don't mind paying for most stuff, but I ain't paying $500 for food 2 months in, I could find out she fucked some other dude the next day and then what? FAIL BURGER

Oh yeah, crackhead bums > fictitious child feeding funds -bet ya'll bought Peter Popoff's "Miracle Water" too!

Fact: You could eat at french laundry a hundred times you still wouldnt have shit on the places I've been/eaten at. Paris eating nine courses of souffle, In tuscany eating fiorentina bistecca at the best steakhouse in the world, bulls balls, fried chicken feet, live seacucumber. Couldn't care less about any of it. Untill you've been dragged for two minutes underwater because the hallibut you just stabbed in the brain is trying to get away with your hawaiian sling, you haven't eaten a real meal.

LOLWUT?

i just tried reading the last 4 pages, and have no idea whats going on.....besides people eating popcorn.

so....cliff notes???...anyone??

:chirp chirp:

The Canucks on here are on some Carlton Banks shit, and consider the rest of us to be their minions.

And Soup is having a mental breakdown over the thought of some yuppie douche running up in his ex (50million).

Also, Soup apparently eats balls.

Guest 50million

1. he isnt a yuppy, hes just into food. he works at my store for god sakes.

2. i dont take hormone pills. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard

2270438732_cface12b29.jpg

The French Laundry: Yountville by The Blissful Glutton.

Valrhona Chocolate & "Dobos"

chestnut butter, candied chestnuts and brown bread ice cream

vs.

those-are-bull-balls.jpg

eating bull balls.

Dude i've eaten some nasty shit. Pig intestines, fermented eggs, live sea cucumber, a whole bottle of mrs. buttersworth, and balls. Im not squemish, and I'll try anything once. Not for $250 tho you gotta be so high for that. I was joking with dao and ripping on geez for what he was sayin earlier about how DAO needs to eat fine dining. Hope that didn't go over anyone's head.

Groundbreaking. Nobody would've caught that if You didnt take a screenshot and circle those words in MS paint. Sofmore highschool education, if I'm not mistaken... oh wait you went to massage school and dropped out of JC.

• Like 1