starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

correction: you and I never dated. No matter how many fucking times you say it it doesnt make it true, get over it and know your role. I was the guy you used to make the actual guy you were seeing really jealous,so I played capt'n save-a-hoe for about a week till you got really fucking annoying. I know how it might seem like we dated when you're a whore, but no. It takes more than being a bitch, drunk, sitting around your house and fucking to "go out" with someone. What it does do, however, is make you really easy to smash then bounce on soon as it's over.

youmad-4.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact: You could eat at french laundry a hundred times you still wouldnt have shit on the places I've been/eaten at. Paris eating nine courses of souffle, In tuscany eating fiorentina bistecca at the best steakhouse in the world, bulls balls, fried chicken feet, live seacucumber. Couldn't care less about any of it. Untill you've been dragged for two minutes underwater because the hallibut you just stabbed in the brain is trying to get away with your hawaiian sling, you haven't eaten a real meal.

Guest 50million

Fact: You could eat at french laundry a hundred times you still wouldnt have shit on the places I've been/eaten at. Paris eating nine courses of souffle, In tuscany eating fiorentina bistecca at the best steakhouse in the world, bulls balls, fried chicken feet, live seacucumber. Couldn't care less about any of it. Untill you've been dragged for two minutes underwater because the hallibut you just stabbed in the brain is trying to get away with your hawaiian sling, you haven't eaten a real meal.

well sorry im not rich.

hormone pills? where do you come up with this stuff?

ok so: im sorry my family isnt rich

The hormone supplements your taking to naturally increase the size of those tiny titties.

Are you insinuating my family pays for things, or are you still blaming your family for your shitty life? My family's never paid for school or anything since I moved out at 18. If I can't make rent I dont cry to mom for $500. Get the fuck over it.