Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dimendk

----->>>GUINNESS Appreciation Thread<<<-------

Anyone else out there FUCKING LOVE guinness?????

post picks of adverts, chat about where the best pint is, do you like it in bottle, can or just a pint!

v6kaiv.jpg

smr4gm.jpg

34i23rd.jpg

1zoxm6t.jpg

2v1ktmr.jpg

detell.jpg

1zauxt.jpg

2yyd2mt.jpg

6s52yw.jpg

Guinness is good but there are better dark beers.

anyone ever had a Black and Blue?

For real though, Guinness is good shit and I always love the old cartoon Guinness ads like posted above. BUT, as someone said, there are some other good stouts out there. I won't say better, but at least equal.

There is nothing like draught Guinness, from someone who knows how to pull the perfect pint, in Ireland.

MyGoodnessMyGuiness.jpg

Guinness_Gaelic_Black_Shirt.jpg

I actually have a Guinness sign in Gaelic in my "bar" downstairs... Unfortunately no kegs of Guinness... Hmm...

37_1_b.JPG

Guiness is great. One of the less caloric beers out there too.

Went to Ireland for three weeks a few years ago. Drank Guiness tough every day. By like the 3rd day my shits had turned black. Rowdy business.

I had a murphy's yesterday. Prefer Guiness.

And then when I came back I was all elitist about my Guiness taste since they are serious business about it there.

im from ireland, and the best place to get a pint is in the skybar in the guinness factory. AMAZING!

a Black and Blue is just Guinness floated on top of Blue Moon (sweet citrusy wheat beer)

its really delicious, the Blue Moon citrus really rounds off the end of the Guinness flavor

Oh yeah- black velvet is good too, like a black & tan except you use hard cider for the tan, pear cider works well.

i've had it a few times. its good but not something i drink on the regular, especially becuase i can't get drunk off it beforei get full off it. i maybe drink it on a irish "holiday" if im feeling saucey/festive enough.

yeah ive heard of people making them with really crappy sweet girl cider's though like Woodchuck.

what kinda cider would you recommend?

im not super huge on the stuff but seems like it would be good, how would Strongbow be?

i like guinness,

i don't like the wannabe irish big green guinness hat wearing mother fuckers on St Patricks day

• Like 1

i like guinness,

i don't like the wannabe irish big green guinness hat wearing mother fuckers on St Patricks day

thats the dude who spends too much money getting drunk by himself and going home alone.

looooooosers

yeah ive heard of people making them with really crappy sweet girl cider's though like Woodchuck.

what kinda cider would you recommend?

im not super huge on the stuff but seems like it would be good, how would Strongbow be?

I only drink Woodchuck for the pear, and that's because pear cider is a little harder to find. I dunno, Woodpecker?

woodchuck is way way way too sweet for me.

stuff is pretty strong though

i drank two and was feelin sick

so sweet.

guinness on the other hand i love.

Guinness is like the Bud Light of stouts. Crappy taste, low alcohol content, mediocre at BEST. I always try to convince myself that maybe it's ok, but every time i have it, i remember why i don't care for it at all.

kopparberg mixed berries cider is good to mix it with, they do pear, peach and apple cider aswell. its swedish i think... fancy stuff but tastes nice. bit of a bitch drink on its own but in fairness the mixed berries is like 6% so its not too bad!

Guinness is an aquired taste tho. every real man in ireland drinks guinness( no joke)

When you go to the pub in ireland it almost rude if you dont drink guinness. haha

its my favorite beer ever. cliche as it sounds its sooo fucking good. ive traveled europe and tried all kinds of brew and guinness still wins

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now