POPEYES RUNS OUT OF CHICKEN - CUSTOMERS GO INSANE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i went to a burger king once and ordered a bacon double cheeseburger and they told me they couldn't do it cause they had no more burgers..

i was like "whaaat! dont tell me the king of burgers got overthrown by the chicken meister! theres anarchy in burgerville! god save the dairy queen!"

the lady was like "uhhh.................... what? .........................

please pull up."

way over her head.

• Like 2

I lived up there for 3 years. I used to work a block away from that Lake Avenue Popeyes. I'll tell you this, they weren't singling out black people, that neighborhood/area is predominantly black.

But I still think that news report was racist.

And Ferris --That red head was at a neighbor's party once. I'll agree with you on the smash.

I love the dumbass talking to the booth with no one operating it to respond. People are trying to feed their kids? How about get a real job and don't rely on promotional giveaways to feed your family. Maybe if you didn't drive a gas guzzling SUV you'd have some change left for a hamburger. And that news anchor, she has a dumbass expression on as she reads the story and the lame joke. Cluck off.

oh I am a fried chicken connousour /sp

But my city is king of the chicken shack, so I just hit up boltons on the east side for that spicy goodness

Pauls market on jefferson and db Todd for the 2$ 2 piece and potato wedges

Funny thing was there was a real light f-1 tornado 2 weeks ago, it tore Down a tire shop, then skipped a popeyes, and tore down the building next to it

The buildings on either side were demolished, but popeyes didn't even lose a window

in bk there was a line out the door when they had the 8 piece for 5 bucks. these kids were like "damn they waiting in popeyes like its a club" "shit niggas is waiting like they giving out pussy"

i was gonna go back and get my camera and make a thread about it but i was to lazy wanted to eat my sammich.