POPEYES RUNS OUT OF CHICKEN - CUSTOMERS GO INSANE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, and that was a racist story. subtle, but racist. i'm white and i'm saying that.

It was funny but seriously the film crew & the editors only filming black people mad about chicken; how could anyone watching not see the racial innuendo? The two white ladies were giggling about it and I know they had to be thinking about blacks getting mad about no more fried chicken.

And that fat dude talkin about "I was gonna get a bucket to feed my children" was really trying to get a bucket to feed himself.

i bet they still had the chicken fries tho

they should've gotten those

also the regular fries are win too

and the biscuits

the red beans and rice too

also, i think they have chicken fried steak sandwhiches

if you're feelin reckless you can fucks with those

I showed this to the guys at work . We're a pretty mixed bag of white , black , puerto rican and everyone laughed their asses off . Even funnier was watching some of my co-workers re-enact some of the people on the video . :lol:

"you trying to tell me that we can't feed our kids???"

hahahaha

bitch is driving a brand new SUV. go to the market, buy some groceries and cook.

its called living nigger rich..

got the Porsche but cant afford $5 of gas for the tank..

I lived up there for 3 years. I used to work a block away from that Lake Avenue Popeyes. I'll tell you this, they weren't singling out black people, that neighborhood/area is predominantly black.

But I still think that news report was racist.

And Ferris --That red head was at a neighbor's party once. I'll agree with you on the smash.

just look at what news outlet is telling the story. wham is pretty much convincing white suburban rochester that black people are shit crazy evil beings. i'm just surprised nobody got shot.